Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Injury news . . .

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Out of all the injuries who would you have out i would probably go with Considine and young

Considine has been pish this season and i never wanted young back as he was pish before he left

We're desperately short in midfield but it looks like Young is out in any case along with Smith, Byrne, McNamara (anyone surpised?) and unfortunately no news on Maguire being injured.

Walker? Johnnie, with ice, perhaps. I'd rather start Aluko up front with Miller. Maybury yes. 

Aluko could start, but you're only going to get 45/60 mniutes out of him, afore the opposition realise that he is too light weight and easily put off his game

Is there any truth that we can only play a max of three or our four loan signings in this game.

Right thats Maybury and Walker in................. tough choice with the other two

Spin the tombola extra hard Jimmy

We can only play 3 players that have been signed in the January window. We have Walker, Duff, Maybury and Bus. Duff appears to be favourite to be dropped.