Saturday 4 May 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v St Johnstone

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Caley - Dons - Monday - 7:45PM

Now that I've calmed down and sobered up, the cold light of day reveals these truths to me: -

1. AFC were never strong enough to win the league.

2. We will be lucky to finish within 10 points of a pathetic Celtic.

3. Milne karma will never be reversed.

4. Scottish football is really shite.

5. That referee is so bad, it's laughable and yet he's officiating at the Euros?

The game's a bogey. I fucking hate what's happened to our club.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad to see you've cheered up a bit, Rocket.  :thumbsup:

Thank you. I find your inquiry into my wellbeing very touching.

I'm honoured... but not honoured enough to bother about your wellbeing or any other cunts quite frankly.

Dismal dismal Dons. Bastards. McInnes is shallow and McGinn is a soft tim-loving piece of shit.

Oh aye and did I mention Ashley Taylor? I presume that's his first name. What sort of fucking parents call their son that? Fucking idiots.

Thank you. I find your inquiry into my wellbeing very touching.

I'm honoured... but not honoured enough to bother about your wellbeing or any other cunts quite frankly.

Dismal dismal Dons. Bastards. McInnes is shallow and McGinn is a soft tim-loving piece of shit.

Oh aye and did I mention Ashley Taylor? I presume that's his first name. What sort of fucking parents call their son that? Fucking idiots.

Apparently full name for the clown is Ashton Taylor.

I ken I'm usually a ray of optimism in this bleak sea of pessimism that is Donstalk but I've got a bad feeling about this one, lads. I'm going for 2-1 them with them coming from behind for the win. Hope I'm wrong! COYR.

Wasn't far off. Unfortunately. Although we still could have an should have got a 3 points out of this game. Take away their dodgy pen and add our stonewaller and Taylor's disallowed goal.  :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: