Saturday 4 May 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v St Johnstone

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Caley - Dons - Monday - 7:45PM

We're feeling sorry for ourselves, we're not trying to force the issue. We're just accepting that it's not going for us. Fucking pish.

Aye the majority of the players have given up, sad really as we've come from 2 down before. Just no fight or belief.

Can't make up my mind what's been the bigger blow, losing Hayes or having Taylor.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aye the majority of the players have given up, sad really as we've come from 2 down before. Just no fight or belief.

Can't make up my mind what's been the bigger blow, losing Hayes or having Taylor.

Either way Taylor will play on Friday as he's untouchable.

Oh look. Plan B has been invoked. Taylor up front.

That'll be that then.

FFS, despite our shite and utterly abject performance we should of and could have won that. Had that goal stood, or even their "penalty" not given, along with the two we should have had. Unbelievable. We were utterly shite, don't get me wrong, but Gollum should be hung for that. That was embarrassingly atrocious.

Let's face it, when it comes down to it we've got no baws. That lot kicked us off the park tonight, stopped us from getting any rhythm or momentum and what was our answer? Whinge to the ref a bit, put in half arsed challenges in return, allow our centre half to hand it to them on a fucking plate.

Just saw the ICT pen incident again - look at Taylor's head and hands. He's a massive shitebag.

That's some pretty awful refereeing. Bordering on cheating. Although Collum does it pretty much constantly. He shouldn't be reffing a game of football. There must be some corruption going on at the SFA - this was a ref that was sent down a division for being wank, who's now seen as the best in the country.

That said, we were awful. My point regarding McInnes's subs in another thread highlighted perfectly tonight. Church should have been off ten minutes before he was binned, yet we wait until we're two down before making the sub. An earlier switch may just have upset the balance of the game and prevented the third. Shoe on the other foot and Smith would have been off around half time.

Thought Pawlett was poor, would be interested to see distance covered stats as don't think he did nearly enough. McGinn was just playing pish. Shinnie and Logan decent.

Let's face it, when it comes down to it we've got no baws. That lot kicked us off the park tonight, stopped us from getting any rhythm or momentum and what was our answer? Whinge to the ref a bit, put in half arsed challenges in return, allow our centre half to hand it to them on a fucking plate.

Just saw the ICT pen incident again - look at Taylor's head and hands. He's a massive shitebag.

No doubts about it BB. Myself and ED pretty much said the same thing just after half time. They weren't playing to the whistle but moaning about not getting things. We all know that he is a shite ref and a horrible mink of a sub human being, play to our strengths, not his. Anyone that chews gum like Hughes deserves a punch in the face too. ARGH!

Taylor, pussy of the month. That was pathetic.

This!!!

Not taking anything away from the inept performance from Collum or the woeful display from Tayor but it's all about us making the play, getting stuck in, battling away and there was nothing tonight. so disappointing.

I can't actually write anymore - what else do the players need to inspire them other than the entire nation of football fans apart from the tims and a few diehard huns wanting us to push the league leaders all the way

What did McInnes say to them at halftime - I'm not impressed with his tactics, or subs at all

Didn't create anything after the goal, but that has to be the single most corrupt referee performances I have ever witnessed.

You apparently make your own luck, well in that case Taylor cost us with his "I'm a ball playing centre back (without the skill)" FUCK UP.

Then again that by the law of averages (according to Billy I can't find clothes to fit me Dodds) that Taylor fuck up cancels out;

Caley finishing with 11 players despite Vigurs who had fouls in double figures, Devine's last man Foul on Rooney, one other that I'm sure I'm that wound up I can't think  and Draper diving for their penalty and several fouls including...,

The second of our stone wallers. Draper body slams Taylor to the ground not even looking at the ball, penalty no question. Our first (correct) claim and their penalty, regardless of Taylor not making contact with Draper for theirs, were identical. All you can ask is consistency give one give the other.

Then we have our goal (disallowed) and their goal (allowed). Their goal was correctly allowed Collum does well by going to his assistant after seeing the Caley player jump for, but not make contact with the ball, to establish where/when the offside was. Despite being correct by this poor you have to wonder why he has done this. It's not often the referee questions his assistants decision, if ever... Again having done it once it needed to be done again at our "goal". More than anything else consistency is all, as a fan, you can ask for.

Given the obvious inconsistencies tonight and give the consequences of the result the only description Collums performance merits, is corrupt.

Will that assessment make the MSM? I doubt it.

As others have said another gutless performance when there is any expectation. Taylor's performance tonight highlighted the madness of letting Quinn go with a replacement being brought in. Church again looked poor. Would rather we had brought Shankland back and gave him a run of games until the end of season. Pawlett and Smith again looked poor and I would think both will be gone in the summer.

As for Gollum it defies belief that he is still allowed to referee at the top level.

Just back from the pub and not read ony o yer shite so I'll just tell you how it is.

What a predictably gutless performance. Cruising after a fantastic Storie set-up and Rooney finish, then it all caved in.

How rich that the man who always threatened to be a major liability finally fulfilled his potential tonight.

The first was worse than schoolboy and even though there was no contact and it was never a penalty, when you're already seven foot three, you don't want to be lifting your leg that high like a fucking stupid cunt to give any possibility of a penalty. What a fucking penis. We always knew you had calamity within you. By fuck you delivered tonight, for all three of theirs. I reckon your first half hat trick that never was v. Ross County that Friday night last month was the sign. You're fucking haunted min. Fuck off from our club forever you useless cunt.

Also, they mentioned on Red TV that the penalty was for high feet. Not that Taylor's foot was higher than Draper's anyway, but high given that it wasn't dangerous as both players were going for the ball, it should have only been an indirect free kick. I hope there's a complaint made by the club, as there's no other ref in the world would have given that decision. He looks for things that aren't there.

Actually thought Ash was unlucky for the first. Storie and Mclean let the runner go and Taylor did well to read it, but he seemed to run past the ball. Perhaps the ball held up slightly, although it looked like he just forgot to take the ball with him. I thought Reynolds was pap too tonight.

Just back from the pub and not read ony o yer shite so I'll just tell you how it is.

What a predictably gutless performance. Cruising after a fantastic Storie set-up and Rooney finish, then it all caved in.

How rich that the man who always threatened to be a major liability finally fulfilled his potential tonight.

The first was worse than schoolboy and even though there was no contact and it was never a penalty, when you're already seven foot three, you don't want to be lifting your leg that high like a fucking stupid cunt to give any possibility of a penalty. What a fucking penis. We always knew you had calamity within you. By fuck you delivered tonight, for all three of theirs. I reckon your first half hat trick that never was v. Ross County that Friday night last month was the sign. You're fucking haunted min. Fuck off from our club forever you useless cunt.

Absolutely 100% agree. There were numerous terrible performances today but if that useless fuck Taylor isn't dropped after tonight there's something very very wrong.

Actually thought Ash was unlucky for the first. Storie and Mclean let the runner go and Taylor did well to read it, but he seemed to run past the ball. Perhaps the ball held up slightly, although it looked like he just forgot to take the ball with him. I thought Reynolds was pap too tonight.

That's very generous Rico - he was trying to be too cute (at best).

Reynolds has been shite since Anderson stopped playing.

Actually thought Ash was unlucky for the first. Storie and Mclean let the runner go and Taylor did well to read it, but he seemed to run past the ball. Perhaps the ball held up slightly, although it looked like he just forgot to take the ball with him.

Life is wonderful isn't it?

Two people can see the same incident and totally disagree.

What's that about?

One can't see very well or the other is a fucking retard? What?

Ahhh, the diversity of opinion, the inequality of vision.

Fuck that shite. Taylor was spasticus.

End of.

That's very generous Rico - he was trying to be too cute (at best).

Reynolds has been shite since Anderson stopped playing.

Incredibly generous!

I agree about Reynolds being pish since he had Anderson beside him too, I'm now utterly convinced he needs to be paired with a top quality centre half that will lead him through games in order to perform to his capabilities.  Fingers crossed McInnes sees this too and either gets rid or pairs him with someone who can actually play football.

i got to be honest. i always am. But on the Reynolds question, I've bit my tongue.

One of my clients and a good mate is best mates with Reynolds.

I was so chuffed that his first season here was so good.

But he was dodgy as fuck last year and he's done fuck all convincing since he came back from injury.

Fuck that steel town cunt. He's been fucking shite.

Cunt.

I used to think it was a massive coup for the club, getting Reynolds to sign a long term deal. I still think that it was what we needed at the time. However, as others have said since Ando has retired he has been woeful. Doesn't appear to have a clue. In him, Taylor and considine we have 3 centre halves who are either shite or bombscares. We got outmuscled all over the pitch and it is still something that needs to be addressed. Our bench is incredibly thin, something the commentators even got correct. DM didn't have much on to turn to.

Still thoroughly pissed off and disappointed. Perennial bottlers. Feel bad for Shinnie, rooney and logan. At least they tried.

Plain and simple we weren't good enough and deserved nothing from last night. We can point the finger and blame refereeing decisions but at the end of the day we played badly enough to let the referee make those decisions in the first place. Taylor needs a spell of the bench, give someone else a chance until he pulls his head out his arse.

I still think we made a huge mistake in not strengthening the squad in January. We let players go out the door and either did not replace them and if we did we didnt actually replace them with players of a similar or higher quality.

Hopefully we can regroup sharpish and get a result against Partick.

We really had to hope that Hayes stayed fit for the remainder of the season, he's irreplaceable for us. We don't have another player that covers the amount of ground that he does and creates so many opportunities consistently. McGinn is class, but inconsistent. O'Halloran would have been the ideal signing for us to battle it out with Hayes and McGinn. Unfortunately the lure of 1st division fitba was always going to be too much for us. I think Church was always an unknown gamble, possibly because we didn't get our other targets. I'd have been happy to get a decent striker and a midfielder in January and taken a gamble on not replacing Quinn. Unfortunately, we seem to have signed another Josh Parker.

Having seen the Taylor incident again, I was being generous! Although, I don't think we should ignore the poor midfield covering by Storie, who should have pulled across to prevent the run, it was fucking awful by Taylor. I've been critical of Taylor since he joined, but I've been giving him the benefit of the doubt in that he seems to have more good games than bad. He's worse on the ball than Langfield and prone to the odd mistake that the majority of defenders just wouldn't make. He's always reminded me of Diamond. Like Diamond in his second or third season for us, the worst thing to note about Taylor, I think is, this is him at his peak. You can tell by his game awareness and general ability that he isn't going to get any better. There's no room for improvement and no areas of his game that will improve with age (he's not suddenly going to learn how to pass). I think he's been okay this season, but it'll be interesting to see how long he can maintain this level.