Wednesday 1 May 2024:  kick-off 7.05pm

Scottish Youth Cup Final - Aberdeen v Rangers

Live on the BBC Scotland channel

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

County - Dons - sun 1215

First time I will be able to watch since my holiday, doesn't look like I've missed anything positive at all. Hearts are currently 3-0 up against motherwell and on track to cut our lead to 3 points. This is a must win game if only to arrest this indifferent form that has appeared again. From reading the reports it's sounds like every fucker bar ward has been off form, which is handy...so have no idea how we'll line up.

Anyway:

In/out: out

Prematch: flat

Match: flat

Post match: watching scouse scum vs United

Prediction: 2-1 county, rooney

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hearts now being within 3 of 2nd makes this a game we have to win. We did not respond well to the set back of going out of the league cup earlier in the season and cannot afford to go on another run like we did then. Thing is not convinced we will not. Due to stupid kick off time and shite public transport in this country reduced to watching on tv.

Oot

Flat

Watching on tv

Flat watching EPL

1-1 McGinn

Have to hand it to the dons. Self destruction is an art that is difficult to master.

Still baffles me that so many players in the team appear to be so 'one footed'

The guys who took our very basic football training back when I was in school used to go on and on about how you would never be a professional if you could only use one foot. But then again they were from Ross County's coaching staff