Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

DonsTalk Young Player Of The Year

[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest dazzy_deff

i went for considine, foster has had a not bad season, and is by far the most improved, but considine has been fairly solid since he came into the side, couple of clangers fair enough, but thats due to inexperience. Overall, a very good season for consy!!

I went for Foster. I really didn't like him and thought he was fucking terrible and had no future with us. Now though,whilst only being an average left-back, he is about the only player I can think that's ever made me change my mind after deciding he was completley useless.

On that logic, as shite as it is he gets my vote.

Gone for Foster too as he along with Hart are the 2 most improved players at the club

If Maguire had been playing more often then I probably would have picked him but since Ricardo has played nearly all season he gets the nod

Guest baconman

tough one to choose bewteen considine and foster. i think both has vastly improved this season and i hope it continues. no point having 1 great season then drop into obscurity the next like diamond and countless others. considine gets my vote. his first proper season as a 1st team member and hes not let himself or the team down. foster has certainly improved but not as consistent and thats what he needs to work on for next season.

bit of shame that most the players voted are in defence.....................think it says something about the team....................... ???

Guest niallthetruedon

Foster all the way. He has securly found himself a starting position and done the job well. Not to mention a few cracking goals. # What's that coming over the hill, it's Ricky Foster, it's Ricky Foster # :)

• 4 weeks later...