Wednesday 1 May 2024:  kick-off 7.05pm

Scottish Youth Cup Final - Aberdeen v Rangers

Live on the BBC Scotland channel

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

The world according to TRUTH, not western lies

• 1 month later...

This (further) atrocity in Afghanistan is sick. The same sickness as pollutes Glasgow, Belfast and Baghdad.

Sunnis and shias, proddies and kafflicks.

Can't these people see that they've been divided for a reason, by an agenda that seeks to exploit them?

"War is stupid, people are stupid" was a line from a great gay man.

There is nothing more stupid than a person who believes in anything the Christian and Islamic "faiths" peddle.

David Mundell wheeled out in front of the BBC tonight, peddling campaign fear.

It was the "overspend" per Scot this time, another fucking lie.

Like anyone should listen to a beardie weirdo faggot UK-wide let alone in Scotland?

He's got no mates. He's a fucking disgrace of a human.

Speaking of lies, the great Spike Lee has a new film coming out on Friday.

He sees truth. Do the Right Thing in 1989 is still one of the best films ever made.

Hate. K o'ed by Love.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

That was a good expose on Coca Cola.

On a current topic, does anyone believe the government over this Salisbury stuff?

We know they think we're thick but it's unbelievable how thick they think we are.

I remember some prick on here having a cow and telling me to go back to/ go live in Russia after I questioned something previously. The many contradictions alone in the Westminster propaganda make it incredible. Only an imbecile can believe this shit might have an ounce of credibility.

The suggestion they are lying to the UK punters would imply they actually know the truth but are deliberately witholding it.

I reckon they actually haven't got a clue what happened or what the various MI departments or armed forces are up to at any point, are rightfully embarassed by this, and its easy to blame Russia because they invented the nerve agent used.

• 5 months later...

Some incredible stupidity being thrown about on the anti-Semite question in the Labour party.

Has anyone defined this issue? Before deciding it's a bad thing?

Is the questioning of Jewish influence in modern history disallowed now?

What exactly is it that Corbyn stands accused of?

Was he wrong to be abhorred by what happens to Palestinians?

Can the gluepot explain this please because common sense can't see it?

Joan Ryan has become the 8th defector. Like the 7, she similarly cites anti-SEMITISM. If anyone should know the distinction, it's her as she accepted £1m from the Israeli government. The complicit presstitute media have all been quoting anti-SEMITISM. Zionist forces globally are indeed a distinct subject but it's been deliberately avoided by a system designed to protect itself. The only people deliberately "confusing the two" are the very people with a vested interest in doing so. Meanwhile truth gets distorted, further lies are spun and the ignorant believe what they're told.

Joan Ryan has become the 8th defector. Like the 7, she similarly cites anti-SEMITISM. If anyone should know the distinction, it's her as she accepted £1m from the Israeli government. The complicit presstitute media have all been quoting anti-SEMITISM. Zionist forces globally are indeed a distinct subject but it's been deliberately avoided by a system designed to protect itself. The only people deliberately "confusing the two" are the very people with a vested interest in doing so. Meanwhile truth gets distorted, further lies are spun and the ignorant believe what they're told.

Maybe join a library or something, ignorance can be defeated. We’re all with you on this.

#prayforr_s

An Aussie senior Vatican man gets exposed as a kiddy fiddler today and yet the institution fails to condemn it. Meanwhile there are parochial retards in the NE of Scotland who don't see anything wrong in contributing to their coffers.

And the trial was in December but wasn't allowed to be reported on - not in the public interest apparently.

Are there a lot of catholic kirk contributors in the NE? I didn't realise it was a big thing, but I suppose it must be.

It does seem a little preverse that people don't see the conflict between their beliefs and the absolute wealth of religious institutions (because it's nae specific to Catholicism obviously). I suppose that there's nothing specific in yer religious texts that condemns their exhorbitant wealth and resultant power, but it could surely be morally extrapolated from the other shite in yer bibles and the like.

We've known about the McCrone report for ages. It's been made public today, having been hidden for 45 years by the Official Secrets Act.

https://www.thenational.scot/news/17461406.this-is-what-westminster-doesnt-want-you-to-read-the-mccrone-report-in-full/

Do the utter mutants in the NE (the majority) who voted against independence and for the Tories trust the Westminster government or, like Milne and McInnes at Pittodrie, they don't want to believe the actual truth so they banish it from their imaginations?

Aye, fair point.

This'll make up for it:

http://johnpilger.com/articles/the-war-on-venezuela-is-built-on-lies

Another excellent piece from a consistently reliable and honest broker. I'm going to share this with my family.

Interesting how Chavez was big into literacy and Aberdeen's council have just decided to close EVERY library bar the central.

Also interesting how at the same time that Trump tried and failed to bully North Korea, his former lawyer has suddenly decided to tell the truth and is unsurprisingly having his credibility attacked by the deep state.

The truth is out there. Most are too stupid, too lazy or too satiated and dumbed down on processed food and carbonated drinks to bother their arse to look for it, "it doesn't affect me" being their mantra.

Interesting how Chavez was big into literacy and Aberdeen's council have just decided to close EVERY library bar the central.

Aye, I read that yesterday. It's easy to say that a library isn't used though and just close it. Rather than make the library more than just a library, a place that offers more than just books (I'm aware that a lot of them do baby book clubs and the like) they just close it. I realise that some of the buildings aren't probably fit for purpose, but why not turn them into places where you can borrow more than just books? Golf clubs for a trip to Hazelhead, tourist info, a library of tools where locals can go and have access to tablesaws, sewing machines and other types of equipment that might not be every day use. A maker space, with basic electronic equipment. Computer and reading space. Bike hire and repair kits. Music rooms. Snooker tables. Basically anything that guarantees footfall and inspires the community to use it. Because that's all it needs. As soon as folk use it for other stuff then they'll grab a book next time they're there too and we'll have an engaged and literate community perhaps. I suppose it's nae very British though is it? People like me, with their own book collection, they're own vast tool collection and very little time to read or make stuff - that's the way. Anyway, I'm part of the problem. I'm not a city centre citizen, but I was for a long time and never used the library because I bought my own books. I can look intelligent with my bookshelf filled with funcy literature next time I have visitors though. Not that I look at them anymore because I have a Kindle.

It's a fact that the current generation, certainly those born since 2000 don't read full stop! The levels of literacy has fallen alarmingly, whatever the SNP government might try to spin. Concentration spans and self-discipline are going down the toilet. It's the delayed gratification aspect that has been lost, not just by shit parenting but a deliberately engineered dumbing down and the promotion of the instant celebrity culture. When Warhol spoke about everybody getting their 15 minutes of fame, he wasn't talking (or even thinking) in terms of social constructs.

In the 70's I used the library a LOT and just used to take random books off the shelves. Not quite so random really but when that article quoted "Orwell, Dickens, Tolstoy, Zola, Hemingway, Chomsky, Neruda", I knew the works of 4 of those 7 simply by picking up their books at Central Library and a fifth, Dickens (who I didn't like particularly but a good social commentator of the times), I learned a bit about at school. I also got into a LOT of great literature just from random selection and once I hit across authors I loved, would devour their whole catalogue.

My vastly superior intellect and my phenomenal ability to think, communicate and perform wasn't just a random accident ye ken! I worked at it without even knowing the benefits of what I was doing at the time. My (perceived) arrogance, my prejudices and my absolute intolerances however, those are life-choices. I'm just a "humble" (sic) Eberdonian who doesn't give a fuck and who had some incredible fortune in life (the biggest being being there on 11.5.1983), to go some misfortune which drives and spurs us on, adversity being welcome and indeed necessary in fact, not just for the Yin and Yang of it.

It's a fact that the current generation, certainly those born since 2000 don't read full stop! The levels of literacy has fallen alarmingly, whatever the SNP government might try to spin. Concentration spans and self-discipline are going down the toilet. It's the delayed gratification aspect that has been lost, not just by shit parenting but a deliberately engineered dumbing down and the promotion of the instant celebrity culture. When Warhol spoke about everybody getting their 15 minutes of fame, he wasn't talking (or even thinking) in terms of social constructs.

Interesting, but I don't believe it's just those born since 2000. I think that reading in general seems to be "not a thing". Perhaps with the rise of the internet, but perhaps not, I meet a lot of folk of all ages who don't read.

In the 70's I used the library a LOT and just used to take random books off the shelves. Not quite so random really but when that article quoted "Orwell, Dickens, Tolstoy, Zola, Hemingway, Chomsky, Neruda", I knew the works of 4 of those 7 simply by picking up their books at Central Library and a fifth, Dickens (who I didn't like particularly but a good social commentator of the times), I learned a bit about at school. I also got into a LOT of great literature just from random selection and once I hit across authors I loved, would devour their whole catalogue.

My thoughts are that it's to do with the built environment. As a rural child of the 80s, I also used the library a lot but then my toon was built in such a manner that it was easy to do so. I could cycle, walk or run to it. But, most importantly, there wasn't a book shop or an amazon. The entire design of towns these days sets folk up for a life of consumerism. We can be advertised at in our own homes, so we'll just buy books, because that is what we're pushed towards. It's easy for me, and you too, because libraries were on our walks home fae school or to the shoppie. Any new housing deliberately eschews that. We also didn't have endless manner of shite rammed down our throats from a young age. The sharing setup of a public library gets in the way of the massive cunt selling books and we're taught - now - from a young age that you need your own shite. Books were free when I was a kid, or they came in reader's digest volumes. Libraries have completely failed to evolve, mind you, but I believe that is entirely deliberate - the markets will decide who is wealthy enough to read.

My vastly superior intellect and my phenomenal ability to think, communicate and perform wasn't just a random accident ye ken! I worked at it without even knowing the benefits of what I was doing at the time. My (perceived) arrogance, my prejudices and my absolute intolerances however, those are life-choices. I'm just a "humble" (sic) Eberdonian who doesn't give a fuck and who had some incredible fortune in life (the biggest being being there on 11.5.1983), to go some misfortune which drives and spurs us on, adversity being welcome and indeed necessary in fact, not just for the Yin and Yang of it.

It's easy for me, and you too, because libraries were on our walks home fae school or to the shoppie.

Aww, you quoted my preposterous last paragraph but you made no comment about it :(

I agree on the whole re consumerism and all that but just a correction, the Central library was not convenient to get to because I needed to spend my pocket money getting a bus into toon to go to and from there. I never met anyone else from my academy of 1,000+ pupils who shared my enthusiasm, in that I didn't meet anyone I knew in the library, not that I was the only cunt at school who read.

No they were wondering what vegetable to serve alongside you after they had put you in the pot.

Then realised you are the biggest vegetable north of the Tay....and those tribesmen aren't vegetarian, the like a bit of meat in their stew.....

Point of order Sir Rumpothy.

Appearing anything to the working classes and appealing to the masses is an exercise in futility.

Other than for those with a vested interest in exploiting them. A politician for example.

The Aberdeen working classes were shining brightly yesterday morning on the flight to Amsterdam.

"Tie a knot in it", "I'll tie you in a knot ye cunt" and the continuous "shut the fuck up"'s passes for banter (and indeed love) between these incredibly stupid people but to the rest of us, and particularly the civilised Dutch, they are a blight on humanity and a national embarrassment to any Scotsman who doesn't share their intellectual vacuums.

Note to their wives that they had with them. When you're old - or at least your appearance has aged by more than a decade due to a life of smoking and eating and drinking shite - please don't wear tops that are bare on the arms and where the cleavage point is visible. I don't want your disgusting obesity in my face at any time, especially when stone cold sober, unlike you cunts, partaking of alcohol for breakfast. And as for that cackle. It ripped right through the 737 and it was relentless.

Where they were headed for oblivion and possible death/incarceration by tea time in the bigger Dam, we were heading for the fantastic Rotterdam, a city I've come to know and love in the last six months. No Timothy Rumbold, dealing with these scum on any level should be avoided at all costs so why the fuck would we want to appear anything to them although to be fair, these cunts yesterday couldn't type. The cunts on here though, who can type, are also a form of humanity and therefore similarly unappealing.