Saturday 4 May 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v St Johnstone

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

The world according to TRUTH, not western lies

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Thoroughly disagree with you, Rocket.  Trump is the epitome of the US American Dream. Corrupt arsehole that deserves being sent to a gulag. He's no better than what he replaced. The sooner he gets his comeuppance, the better. Lord knows the environment will breath a sigh of relief.

Fuck him and all those that ride the corrupt US American republican horse.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The attempt by Weinstein to settle the civil claims is more proof of the evilness of both lawyers and the system and yet further vindication of my decision almost 35 years ago to jack in the legal profession. Fuck these damaged cunts who think money can buy them anything. Let's have a general election to change it all. Oh wait, we just did, and cunts like Boris and Trump - both with similar multiple allegations of inhumanity towards women coincidentally - have been setting the system that is quite obviously fundamentally broken. Steve Coogan was great this week. Decency is an historic quality.

John Pilger's The Dirty War on the NHS tonight was the best documentary I've ever seen. My wife works in the NHS and has almost 40 years healthcare experience, the vast majority of that in the NHS. Even though what the documentary was revealing wasn't new to me/us, the way in which he presents the truth makes Pilger one of the best commentators and human beings on the planet. The severity of the healthcare system in the US is well on the way to Britain, thanks to Tony Blair and every successive government since. For all Corbyn's faults, at least he would have halted the disgusting theft that our corrupt mainstream media ignores. Catch it on STV player.

Nick Hilton tweeted this: -

Zac Goldsmith, what a story. Son of humble billionaire, at 23 made editor of a magazine (owned by his uncle), gets Tory nom for leafy London seat at 32, loses the seat twice in 3 years, (also losing London mayoral race). Elevated to the House of Lords. Truly, the British dream.

He'd be one of the tories I'd truly, truly love to put a bullet through. I wish untold amounts of pain and I'll will on that prick, truly a cunt of a human being.

John Pilger's The Dirty War on the NHS tonight was the best documentary I've ever seen. My wife works in the NHS and has almost 40 years healthcare experience, the vast majority of that in the NHS. Even though what the documentary was revealing wasn't new to me/us, the way in which he presents the truth makes Pilger one of the best commentators and human beings on the planet. The severity of the healthcare system in the US is well on the way to Britain, thanks to Tony Blair and every successive government since. For all Corbyn's faults, at least he would have halted the disgusting theft that our corrupt mainstream media ignores. Catch it on STV player.

ITV apparently were/felt obliged not to show the documentary before the election because of the rules around impartiality. It seems bizarre that the truth - and you have to assume that ITV believe in the documentary that they are airing - can be subject to partiality rules. I missed the crowd-funding round for this particular documentary of his, but he's usually spot on. Was out last night, so will have to get it on catch up. Big fan of his books and films.

• 3 weeks later...

The assassination of Soleimani may prove to be the game changer. Trump is a fool who surrounds himself with sick sycophants, the most dangerous of combinations. Our prayers for world peace continue to go unanswered.

He's done something no other recent president has done, and poked the bear. Has he just started a war with Iran? It'll certainly come close to it. Pure idiocy on his part.

Trump claiming that Soleimani was plotting to imminently blow up the US embassy in Baghdad. We can never prove that this was the case of course...but I'm sure the Yank military would be well aware of the likely reprisals for their action and still chose to go through with it so I'm prepared to accept that there was some truth in the accusation.

The 737 shoot-down was just rank incompetence on Iran's part. Trying to deny it initially was sheer stupidity though.

The weirdest thing is that Trump playing at soldiers escalated a situation to the point that a passenger flight was blown up, but nobody seems to want to link the two. If I were a Swede or a Canadian with a relative on that flight, I know who I'd be blaming. The Iranians clearly made the error, but it's a fact that it wouldn't have happened if Trump hadn't gone on an illegal assassination mission in a foreign country.

The weirdest thing is that Trump playing at soldiers escalated a situation to the point that a passenger flight was blown up, but nobody seems to want to link the two. If I were a Swede or a Canadian with a relative on that flight, I know who I'd be blaming. The Iranians clearly made the error, but it's a fact that it wouldn't have happened if Trump hadn't gone on an illegal assassination mission in a foreign country.

Spot on, both what you and kow have said has pretty much summed up my thoughts on the whole sorry affair. People don't want to say it because they rely on corrupt yank investment and don't want to upset the baby.

Spot on, both what you and kow have said has pretty much summed up my thoughts on the whole sorry affair. People don't want to say it because they rely on corrupt yank investment and don't want to upset the baby.

I didn't even notice Kow's response. Great minds. Well said kow.

• 4 weeks later...

Plenty rumours on t’internet circulating about the real number of Coronavirus deaths being surpressed, maybe even in the 10s of thousands!! But they look like just rumours - I just can’t see how in this day and age you can suppress things like that.

A lot of people who catch the virus will be elderly and/or suffering from other conditions like cancer or heart disease. If you want to cover it up you just say they died of complications of their other disease(s)

This happened fairly regularly here in the 80s where (sometimes to protect the reputation of the deceased or so as not to upset relatives) when the AIDS epidemic was in full swing.

• 2 weeks later...

The slaughter of 9 in the Shisha bars of Hanau raises some uncomfortable truths. That a man would commit these acts and then commit suicide is a motivation no different from those who wear suicide vests and cause carnage but for one crucial difference, being perpetrated by the home team rather than the away team. It's a subject the establishment will ignore, disguise and obfuscate by hiding debate and discussion under the label of terror and/or extremism. The only thing they say that is true is that the actors suffer poor mental health, like the acts themselves weren't clear and obvious products of sick minds. Trump can't go deeper than this because his own critical thinking incapacity is tied into his deep-rooted narcissistic, corrupt and sick soul.

The best word in the English language for discovering truth is why? It's something they continually fail to ask, from 9/11, Palestine, Afghanistan, the Holocaust, Paris, the shootings in the USA and this.