Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Jeremy Cor Blimey

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The biggest question facing people who are neither insane nor self centred corrupt cunts in advance of the election is how do we get rid of the tories?

Should I vote Labour for the first time in my life?

I want Jeremy to be PM. He's an old cardigan lefty and a bit of a loser but he's the only option on the table right now.

The pros outweigh the cons. I loved his anti Green and Ashley rhetoric. On the other hand, the mad old commie believes in salary caps which of itself shows how divorced from reality he is.

This election isn't about independence. It's nothing to do with a referendum. It's about a Westminster government. I think a kick in the teeth for the SNP in June could be perfect. Might introduce a bit of humility to them. Then they can focus on the only thing they can do for us which is deliver an opportunity for independence from whence the real business begins.

Jeremiah for England. Fuck May in June.

Scotlands only hope is to vote SNP

It very much looks as if England are in the grip of some sort of "remember  the war" nostalgia ( although most of them will only remember Dads Army)

In retrospect it may turn out for the best but a bumpy time ahead certainly.

How it works is that the party with the most seats forms the government. The SNP with fifty something or twenty something seats can't form a UK government unless they plan to stand in English constituencies therefore the SNP are irrelevant in this election.

And stop believing the media. Labour are narrowing in the polls.

Reason may is hiding from TV debates. Especially if Sturgeon is allowed onto them.

I'm not sure I understand the connection between your post and mine, the one you quoted. In fact, there is zero connection.

On the new point that you've introduced, in my opinion the reason why the hatchet faced cow is avoiding TV debates is because of the danger that the truth may out. Sturgeon is a good speaker, unlike May. Sturgeon believes what she says. May is a liar. She isn't interested in the common people. Her husband has profited from the establishment system.

Labour are finished min.

The English can only understand politics if it's a choice  between two ( hence their ridiculous first past the post system)

Therefore most will simply swap from Labour to the Tories.

We would have a new party now if they weren't all trying to cling to Labour's money.

Labour members have the party and leadership they want, I'm pleased for them but their position in UK politics now is as a minority member of a coalition government.

It makes no difference if the SNP are unable to form a Westminster government, it is still the only sensible vote to cast if you live in Scotland.

It appears I will be voting SNP as per. The wife went mental at me when I said I was thinking Labour.

She sent me this site: -

https://www.tactical2017.com/

They've got zero chance where I live and it's a two horse race v. the tory bastards apparently.

What the fuck is wrong with people? May and Ruth Davidson? They're fucking mad.

Good lad

I'm not much one for political parties myself, not prepared to compromise when it comes to multi issues.

The SNP is our only hope though.

Although unless they leave the trainnie park alone they can fuck off with the local elections.

I know, when it comes down to the actual moment they will get my vote.

I'm not so sure though if there hadn't been a general election called.

The demonisation of Corbyn is so see through and yet it's working perfectly for the Tory cunts. The presstitute media have been relentless and they know perfectly well how stupid most people are.

Tim Farron being confronted by that thick fat English fuck who said he'd been Labour all his life but that he would be voting for Theresa May was promoted heavily.

May talking about energy tariffs and caps is a contradiction to everything they stand for. The woman has ugliness poring out of every fibre of her being and yet England are going to vote her in. Incredible.

Well min, we remember what they did to Michael Foote (and so do they)

Our only chance now is an independent Scotland within the EU

That, of course, would have been my first choice all along but it's a bit of a frightening journey.

The demonisation of Corbyn is so see through and yet it's working perfectly for the Tory cunts. The presstitute media have been relentless and they know perfectly well how stupid most people are.

Tim Farron being confronted by that thick fat English fuck who said he'd been Labour all his life but that he would be voting for Theresa May was promoted heavily.

May talking about energy tariffs and caps is a contradiction to everything they stand for. The woman has ugliness poring out of every fibre of her being and yet England are going to vote her in. Incredible.

All of this, but especially the bit in bold is absolutely spot on.

I've had a wee punt at 22/1 that it'll be a Labour minority govt. Long shot, but the polls are narrowing, and May's avoidance of the public is becoming noticed by the plebs.

All of this, but especially the bit in bold is absolutely spot on.

I've had a wee punt at 22/1 that it'll be a Labour minority govt. Long shot, but the polls are narrowing, and May's avoidance of the public is becoming noticed by the plebs.

For even the remotest chance of that Labour would have to win serious amounts of seats up here. While its pretty much inevitable SNP will lose around 10 of the seats won in 2015 to a combined Tory/Lib Dem "resurgence" I seriously doubt Labour could hope to win back any more than 2 or 3 at best....and the one they already held is by no means safe in itself.

I hope your punt was very small...

For even the remotest chance of that Labour would have to win serious amounts of seats up here. While its pretty much inevitable SNP will lose around 10 of the seats won in 2015 to a combined Tory/Lib Dem "resurgence" I seriously doubt Labour could hope to win back any more than 2 or 3 at best....and the one they already held is by no means safe in itself.

I hope your punt was very small...

Nyet. They would just need to win around 280, there is no doubt at that point Jezza would come grovelling to Nicola to get into power. Lib-Dems won't have enough to take him over the line, so despite what he says (which is only to try to win over the anti-Scottish guffy vote) he'll do that.

He will still require the Lib Dems. SNP would join the aliiance in a flash we know that, though I suspect its more of a case that Nicola wants to deliver a dirty great "fuck you" message to the Tories than any altruistic notions of creating a socially just UK government.

But as i say, the Lib Dems will still be required. There won't be many of them....more than last time certainly (15-20?).... but they have said they won't be forming alliances with any party who seeks to break up the UK. Of course they do have history for saying one thing and doing another in the recent past so who knows.

However I'll stick to my guns. Your punt is a loser.

ALthough I couldn't vote Labour, only on the independance issue though, I honestly think he is the best leader of any party by far. I thought his speech yesterday which he talked about the use of nuclear weapons was superb. Somtimes force is required to resolved in conflicts, but only as a very last resport and no government should have a gung-ho attitude to war.

SO he isn't polished and well versed in spin, but when he speaks to an audience he is at his best. You could probably say he is a tad too honest for the job, but come autumn they will have a new Blair protegy from somewhere to lead them back in the direction of the tories and capturing the votes of the "Proud and patriotic working class people".  FUck that made me want to puke when I heard May spout that yesterday. I just hope that the size of the defeat isn't too damaging for him as he deserves more than that. Just like Foot, I am sure history will show him to be a far better leader than given credit for.

I think the Labour manifesto is great and is aimed at helping the many instead of the veiw and would happily vote for it. I thought wee Jimmy Krankie had some balls to state that Labour nicked their ideas. The SNP would never dream of renationalising anything. I remember when they were not a party of power and were going to renationalise the buses, until along came Soapy Souter with a £500k donation to the party and before you know the policy was dropped!  I vote for the SNP, but sometimes it is with a very heavy heart I do it.

Just watching the release of the Labour party manifesto.

Not much not to like there ( if you're English)

Then they go to questions from the audience.

The very first one is from a bloke in a frock.

Thank god I get to vote SNP

So have labour binned the scum that were going to join with the tories to stop the SNP winning in Aberdeenshire.

They're suspended.

Local Government politics never used to be about national politics but it seems to be all about it now.