Sunday 12 May 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Hibernian v Aberdeen

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

HNK Rijeka v The Dons Match Thread

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking forward to the highlights! Great to come back from two behind.

Next team are already playing their season and have big ambitions to be in the champions league eventually. All I know and to be honest, but as long as we don't go in thinking we're the dogs bollocks, I reckon we should be OK. Cautious and deadly.

I was looking up the next mob on the map... it looks like they are over beside China is that right?  ??? ???

If so, that's going to be basically China on a Thursday night and back to play Scumdee United on a Sunday?!

McInnes was saying the flight is only going to be an hour short of going to China. Also seen a Utd fan on Twitter gloating that we now have a 3500 mile trek each way (as the crow flies) ahead now.

Have heard the game on Thursday will be a 3:45 kick off due to the time difference.

I'm really liking how solid we have looked with the back three, it would be interesting to see how it works domestically

Agreed, it seems to be working for us.  I would love DG to continue his good form into the league.  If this is the guy we signed, i'd be delighted, regardless of whether he does or does not score goals.  he's creating massive chances which we are taking.

Highlights for 3/4 goals, searched the web (apart from redTV) and they all have the same highlights randomly.  McGinns strike (not shown) is an absolute peach!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQFmI4kouKA