Sunday 12 May 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Hibernian v Aberdeen

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

HNK Rijeka v The Dons Match Thread

Well the bookies seem to have written us off in this one with longer odds on us than recent games against the victims at the Tattiebowl.

Reckon we might just cause a little shock in this and going for a score draw. Need to keep it tight for first half hour and work our way into the game. Even an odd goal defeat, as long as we get away goal would be a good result and surely guarantee a full house for the return.

Out

Work

Watching on Premier Sports

Bed

1.1 ( MacLean to break his duck in spectacular fashion).

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope you're right BigAl, i'm very concerned by this tie!  I just wish I could have made it along, the stadium looks ace:

stadion_kantrida.jpg

They're going to be building a new one shortly which is a big shame.

Out

Viewing a flat

Bed

2-1 them, Jack

I hope you're right BigAl, i'm very concerned by this tie!  I just wish I could have made it along, the stadium looks ace:

stadion_kantrida.jpg

They're going to be building a new one shortly which is a big shame.

Out

Viewing a flat

Bed

2-1 them, Jack

Not if I log into your account before you  ;)

Gutted I cannot make this one. Stadium looks a great palce to watch football. This teams euro home record has me fearing the worst. I would take an odd goal defeat if offered now as I think an away goal is a must if we are to have any chance of progressing but suspect we will lose by more than 1.

Out

Work

Bed

3-1 Rijeka with McGinn netting for the Dons.

gutted I never booked up, bad move as the texts and photos come in fae mates having blast.  me and  the dog will share a top deck morns night watch it on the box , My dogs prediction is outstanding performance  from us and a score draw.  German Shepherds are usually right, but in saying that he did take liking to Calvin Zola at balgownie once . so fuck knows.  lets get a result that makes next Thursday still all play for.

I've never been a great lover of Flood. I've always thought his positional sense is non-existent and can be detrimental to his fellow midfielders. However, I'd definitely have him in tonight. Exactly the type of game where he can cover a lot of ground and break up the game and make it difficult for them to play. Hopefully the factor 800 sun block winna drip in his eyes.

5 at the back?

Have to assume Rooney is injured for Goodwillie to be starting.

Depends how you view it, but yes, five at the back.

I reckon DM is going to try and get the most out of Goodwillie, seemed to praise him very highly after Raith.

Depends how you view it, but yes, five at the back.

I reckon DM is going to try and get the most out of Goodwillie, seemed to praise him very highly after Raith.

Watching a different game from me then on Sunday. Rooney on bench so assume not injured and its tactical. They have had best of it so far and should be a couple up.

Should be 2-2, it isn't, so happy fucking days (so far).

Pee Paw should have made it 2-0, decent header even if it was offside.

P.S Their keeper looks shit, we really should be testing him more.

P.P.S. I think Ward will come good. He's getting every cross that has been played into the box (please continue).