Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

FIFA Corruption

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't stand Blatter. I hope that all that he has done catches up with him.

It looks like it's mainly ones who are involved with CONCACAF who have been arrested, which is why I think the yanks can get to them.

FIFA needs a clean out from the very bottom, and the longer Blatter is in charge, It will only get worse.

I'm amazed how this guy gets done and he doesn't. Hopefully will weaken his position though. Hasn't he (cunt Blatter) avoided visiting the US for the past few years because of fear of being apprehended by the FBI?

From what was on news this morning it's an FBI investigation into sale of Media rights. Hopefully one those caught will decide to drop Blater in it to try and cut a deal.

This is a good day for football.

The Swiss Federal Office of Justice has announced it is now questioning 10 Fifa executives who took part in voting on the 2018 and 2022 World Cup bids. A statement from the Swiss attorney general said criminal proceedings have opened “against persons unknown on suspicion of criminal mismanagement and of money laundering in connection with the allocation of the 2018 and 2022 football World Cups”.

I read they're being extradited to the United States. The 2nd most corrupt organisation in the world after FIFA.

So we'll just sit back and let FIFA continue as it was?  It's a shame it's taken the yanks to sort this out but so be it.

So we'll just sit back and let FIFA continue as it was?  It's a shame it's taken the yanks to sort this out but so be it.

:thumbsup:

As has already been said, the only surprise is that Blatter hasn't yet been implicated yet.

I'm not

I'm struggling to think of the last time someone who had real power in 'the west' was brought down.

Blatter has worked at FIFA for about 40 years and having been in charge for nearly 17 years he will have had plenty of opportunities to make sure his ass is covered. 24hrs after he turns up his toes then the press will pounce but as with Saville it will be too late

2022 announced in Qatar three hours before Fifa announced it..

Webb from Cayman not been seen on the island for 4yrs because he knows the authorities will send him to US.

Fifa get yourselves to fcuk...

Scam after scam

I'm not

I'm struggling to think of the last time someone who had real power in 'the west' was brought down.

Blatter has worked at FIFA for about 40 years and having been in charge for nearly 17 years he will have had plenty of opportunities to make sure his ass is covered. 24hrs after he turns up his toes then the press will pounce but as with Saville it will be too late

You're probably right, but given the amount of shit and anger a lot of people have I don't think he can get away with it. As someone else said, how he can remain as a leader of an organisation of which he has no control over is a complete farce. I really hope uefa finally kick up a fuss this Friday. And if not, Platini should get to fuck.

I really hope uefa finally kick up a fuss this Friday. And if not, Platini should get to fuck.

Agreed, it's time for UEFA to quit FIFA, or at least threaten to quit unless (a) elections are postponed and (b) Step Ladder resigns.

The charges coming out of the US investigators are quite something, although perhaps not surprising.

Aye because that's what I said is it.  ::)

::) ::)::)

True though. Not saying the UK is nay better like. That's why we should have voted yes.  :thumbsup:

So, Tyrant, there aren't any more corrupt "organisations" than the US like, say, Zimbabwe? Or many other African countries? or N Korea?

Nae defending FIFA (or the US) but that really was a damn silly thing to say!

You want me to attempt to rank every country in the world in terms of corruption because of a (clearly) tongue in cheek remark? What a silly thing to say. Didn't realise you and D_D were so sensitive! I love visiting America. Hands down my favourite place to visit. I tend to go once or twice a year. But are the big businesses, government and fed reserve corrupt as fuck? Of course they are. And everyone knows it.

You want me to attempt to rank every country in the world in terms of corruption because of a (clearly) tongue in cheek remark? What a silly thing to say. Didn't realise you and D_D were so sensitive! I love visiting America. Hands down my favourite place to visit. I tend to go once or twice a year. But are the big businesses, government and fed reserve corrupt as fuck? Of course they are. And everyone knows it.

Conspiracy-Woman.jpg

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/32927100

Hopefully it won't come to it as I'd much rather that fat cunt got shafted and chucked in jail.  I will be very interested to see if they'd follow through with that threat.  Interesting though that Batter has been ok for non European countries and probably why they vote for him.  Ensuring football isn't Euro-centric.