Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

CALDERWOOD IS STAYING WITH DONS

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just read this wonderful response to Calderwood et al signing on again from the BBC site.

Dear christ. ::)

On hearing the news that the management team have agreed new deals, I can say that I am bitterly disappointed. Whenever I write on here about Calderwood’s xenophobic, shabby decisions, most of you respond with some meaningless mumbo-jumbo that brings the pro-Jimmy bunch together in, nothing short of, an interdenominationalism fashion. The wolves in sheep’s clothing, that claim to be happy with the current one-dimensional tactics and idiotic managerial decisions, will be the first to jump on his back when the luck runs out.

Calderwood’s philosophy of “let’s take football out of the equation†does work. However, Hibs have achieved European Football, Top Six finishes and most importantly Cup Success by playing football the way it should be played. Therefore they get higher gates than us and delight the supporters on a regular basis. I get to watch an overpaid, over-hyped team put in abysmal performances and rely on men-behind-the-ball play combined with luck. I can not be bothered with it anymore.

I bid you farewell Dons fans and will no longer be in attendance at Pittodrie, or on this site, as Calderwood has destroyed the game and club that I once loved.

Good Bye

Just_Chalky

:lolabove:

You sir, are such a deluded and moaning faced idiot you won't be missed.

Just read this wonderful response to Calderwood et al signing on again from the BBC site.

Dear christ. ::)

On hearing the news that the management team have agreed new deals, I can say that I am bitterly disappointed. Whenever I write on here about Calderwood’s xenophobic, shabby decisions, most of you respond with some meaningless mumbo-jumbo that brings the pro-Jimmy bunch together in, nothing short of, an interdenominationalism fashion. The wolves in sheep’s clothing, that claim to be happy with the current one-dimensional tactics and idiotic managerial decisions, will be the first to jump on his back when the luck runs out.

Calderwood’s philosophy of “let’s take football out of the equation†does work. However, Hibs have achieved European Football, Top Six finishes and most importantly Cup Success by playing football the way it should be played. Therefore they get higher gates than us and delight the supporters on a regular basis. I get to watch an overpaid, over-hyped team put in abysmal performances and rely on men-behind-the-ball play combined with luck. I can not be bothered with it anymore.

I bid you farewell Dons fans and will no longer be in attendance at Pittodrie, or on this site, as Calderwood has destroyed the game and club that I once loved.

Good Bye

Just_Chalky

:lolabove:

You sir, are such a deluded and moaning faced idiot you won't be missed.

Ta ta then Chalky :wave:

well where can you post it?

on a pm to me???????????????

I realise talk is cheap, but I can't betray the individual that told me what I know just now. In all honesty check my posts, i have consistantly stated on here that once Calderwood signs on, then Barry Nic will follow suit. please trust me on it, Barry Nic is going nowhere now :thumbsup:

I realise talk is cheap, but I can't betray the individual that told me what I know just now. In all honesty check my posts, i have consistantly stated on here that once Calderwood signs on, then Barry Nic will follow suit. please trust me on it, Barry Nic is going nowhere now :thumbsup:

I tell you al i realy hope your right

Guest Shabba Ranks

Similar to the fat fucking mongoloid that I was near in the toilet queue at the Copenhagen game at HT.

"That's the last straw, I've had it. Jimmy must go!" he shouted.

Bet you felt a right tit you fat gonk, eh?  ::)

Post of the year!  :lolabove:

Haha. Just_Chalky cracks me up.

We're in the top six and only a couple of wins off top four. We're in the semis of one cup and still in the other. Last 32 of the UEFA Cup. And this spasticated jellyfish decides he has had enough of us.

Is he all there? I mean, if he's as big a Dons fan as he says he is, then he must've been through the Aitken, Miller, Skovdahl and Paterson years. And he decides that NOW is the time to stop supporting the reds????? We'll kindly do without your support ya fuckin retard

We're in the top six and only a couple of wins off top four. We're in the semis of one cup and still in the other. Last 32 of the UEFA Cup. And this spasticated jellyfish decides he has had enough of us.

Is he all there? I mean, if he's as big a Dons fan as he says he is, then he must've been through the Aitken, Miller, Skovdahl and Paterson years. And he decides that NOW is the time to stop supporting the reds????? We'll kindly do without your support ya fuckin retard

Unless I am mistaken, are we not 4th?!

where has mizer gone this week?  :o