Wednesday 15th May 2024:  kick-off 7.45pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Livingston

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

What are you listening to?

Kowalski

Guest bloo_toon_red

I am not going to disagree with you at all. It is tremendous....

Along with "While My Guitar Gently Weeps" they are my 2 favourite songs by The Beatles.

Good choices.

I favour the latter personally.

I've just been listening to Gang Bang by the Sensational Alex Harvey Band & Fault Line by BRMC.

Guest bloo_toon_red

Pete & The Pirates - Little Death.

Best British Indie Record since The Libertines in my humble opinion.  Lost in the Woods is a cracking tune.  Check it out!

Depends what way you look at it.  It's a step back to the raucous riff-based stuff they did before.  I thought Road to Rouen was good because they were moving away from that stuff that was more "of its time".  I'm a little bit disappointed if I'm honest, it's not much to write home about.

Got this on Tuesday, only listened to it twice but so far I quite like it. There are a couple of tracks though that if you didn't know it was Supergrass, you'd think it was David Bowie.

Chemical Brothers - Under The Influence

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooo.................!

*speakers now knackered

Only seen them once live, at the dance festival outside Edinburgh in 1999. Can remember them at the start of the song dropping the bass for at least 30 seconds, first the ground shook, then the whole of my body was shaking from it - fucking crazy, never experienced it ever again to close that severity since. One of the best performances I have ever seen.

Cant wait to see them again on Friday night of T in the park  :dance: