Saturday 30th  March 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Ross County

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Clark and Hart

That's the problem, Hutton shouldn't have been quiet, he's a hothead on a yellow card, smarting from being made a fool out of, he should have been put under constant pressure, Clark running at him, giving him a bit of chat 'haha I got you back even better and one of your players got sent off'.

That's the problem, Hutton shouldn't have been quiet, he's a hothead on a yellow card, smarting from being made a fool out of, he should have been put under constant pressure, Clark running at him, giving him a bit of chat 'haha I got you back even better and one of your players got sent off'.

Aye, but with a few sweary words chucked in just to wind him up some more :thumbsup:

Well if Touzani's wild lunge didn't do the trick, I don't think anything Clark could say would have made any difference  ::)

Guest Caroline B

I've heard they're not going to sign a new contract.

Where did you hear this? A man in the pub with his dog? Does your ma's pals brother's cleaner's son's mates granny bide next door to Clarkie or hart? Tell us where or are you just making this up? More proof please!