Saturday 30th  March 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Ross County

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

You might like this.

scotfree

Ok, should probably be in the "What You Listening To" thread, as not new and not not exactly unheard of either, but gents I give you one of the most beautiful songs ever written with truely poignant lyrics that still strike a chord over forty years on. Never fails to move me this track, and still one of my highlights ever seeing them perform this track live. By no means the best known track from the album it was featured on but I give you all seven and half minutes of the closing track of the Hotel California album by the Eagles.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rocket/MBT - don't know how many of these five albums you have, but if you'll only got a couple and fancy a bit more SAHB then what a fucking bargain this represents lads. £9.99 for all five  :thumbsup:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Sensational-Alex-Harvey-Classic-Albums/dp/B0724ZTZQ4/ref=pd_rhf_dp_s_cp_0_9?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=B0724ZTZQ4&pd_rd_r=A5JKDKZ99PV3DV37A83J&pd_rd_w=gNt9K&pd_rd_wg=JRoqr&psc=1&refRID=A5JKDKZ99PV3DV37A83J

Ok, should probably be in the "What You Listening To" thread, as not new and not not exactly unheard of either, but gents I give you one of the most beautiful songs ever written with truely poignant lyrics that still strike a chord over forty years on. Never fails to move me this track, and still one of my highlights ever seeing them perform this track live. By no means the best known track from the album it was featured on but I give you all seven and half minutes of the closing track of the Hotel California album by the Eagles.

Eagles fanatic min, and was lucky enough to see them live at the Hydro a few years back, truly an amazing, unforgettable concert. Only spoiled by the Security threatening to throw me out for trying to get a video on my Mobile of New Kid In Town.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Always thought I was pretty clued up on most genres of music but stumbled across this guy the other day.

Can't believe knew nothing about him or his undoubted talent as a perfomer and also as a song writer.

Liked this album so much, went and bought it right away.

Voted in Rolling Stone's top 200 albums of all time.

This guy's back catalogue is massive and going to seek out more of his stuff  :thumbsup: