🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Victim FC v AFC

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Honestly didn't realise it was being heard today.

Tonev found guilty and given seven game ban

Surprisingly Victim FC still in denial, pleading innocence and saying the whole world is against them and planning upon an appeal.

Sort of suggest there was other evidence apart from Logan's say so.

According to Delia

"It's word against word and I believe him.

He is very, very depressed. He believes in his innocence and it's very hard on him.

We are supporting him because this is not right."

Usual shite from the Tims - our guy is telling the truth & everyone else is lying  :wanker:

Have they lodged their appeal yet ?

Reckon if they do they will be arrogant enough to start him up against Logan.

Wouldn't put it past them to put in a few meaty challenges on Shay early doors to try and wind him up.

Have they lodged their appeal yet ?

Reckon if they do they will be arrogant enough to start him up against Logan.

Wouldn't put it past them to put in a few meaty challenges on Shay early doors to try and wind him up.

I wondered that, but you know what? I hope they do start him, will certainly add a bit of spice to the atmosphere. A whole stadium (and less dhims than normal) against a racist fud. Worked well for Luca Toni (not that he was racist) :wave:

I wondered that, but you know what? I hope they do start him, will certainly add a bit of spice to the atmosphere. A whole stadium (and less dhims than normal) against a racist fud. Worked well for Luca Toni (not that he was racist) :wave:

Ah well, we all remember what Luca Toni was. After all he was told often enough by us ;)

• 4 weeks later...
Celtic manager Ronny Deila says the club will take their appeal against Aleksandar Tonev's racism charge all the the way to the Court of Arbitration for Sport (Cas) if they need to.

The 24-year-old on-loan Aston Villa winger was given a seven-match suspension after being accused of racially abusing Aberdeen's Shay Logan.

He was found guilty by the Scottish FA of "excessive misconduct".

Tonev's initial appeal with the SFA will be heard on Thursday.

Cas is an international quasi-judicial body with its headquarters in Lausanne, Switzerland, established to settle disputes related to sport.

Soooo his ban is suspended but Celtic have chosen not to pick him

I havent seen any reports he is injured.

His appeal is 48hrs away but they decide to state they will spend money going all the way to CAS (who from memory dont seem to have much clout when it comes to overturning football governing body decisions)

Its gonna keep getting postponed until his loan runs out. Fucking pikey cunts.

I think that is exactly what Celtic will try for as even if the appeal goes against them Victim FC have already said that they would appeal to the CSA in Zurich. Given the length of time they take to hear things it is very likely that he would be back at Villa by the time they came to a decision.