Wednesday 29th May 2024

Scottish League Cup Group Stage Draw - 1pm

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Dons match fixed?

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Motherwell game still hurts and obviously would rather have finished 2nd. However with regards to Europe I think we're better off having played against a piss poor team, giving the younger guys a bit of European experience and confidence rather than going straight into round 2 unseeded. Hopefully it worls out for the bezt

The Motherwell game still hurts and obviously would rather have finished 2nd. However with regards to Europe I think we're better off having played against a piss poor team, giving the younger guys a bit of European experience and confidence rather than going straight into round 2 unseeded. Hopefully it worls out for the bezt

See if we're still saying that halfway through the season when our team are knackered.

Sounds like a complete farce. Wonder if they're really that bad or there is any truth into the match fixing claim. Good to hear we're playing well though. Hopefully come through without any injuries.

They were utterly ding. I don't think they got into our box.  They kicked McGinn and Pawlett all over the place and Pawlett went off with an injury due to the kicking they were giving him.

Was lovely being at Pittodrie in the warm evening sun, but I'd make a kind request that Clangers never wears that kit again; looked like the huns strip from circa 2005.

Think they were the worst side I have seen Dons play in a competitive game. I have seen better amateur sides. Professional job from Dons and players did well not to react to some terrible challenges. Only slight disappointment was that we did not win by more.

I thought we played quite well, they were a very poor side with poor discipline, our boys did well not to let the game descend into an ill tempered affair, it would have been good to score more but if that lot can put 6 past us in Latvia without reply then we would deserve to go out lol! Job done for me.

My only gripe would be for Robson, if your going to wrestle a penalty off Rooney, make sure you score it! Lol.  :laughing:

Premier Sports @PremierSportsTV  ·  2h

We will be showing Daugava Riga vs. Aberdeen this Thursday at 5:30pm. Look out for a special promo code for this tomorrow.

Nae bad then.

Mind and share the code.