Sunday 12 May 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Hibernian v Aberdeen

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Arabs, uprisings, hate and corruption

Good post Tom.

He was quite obviously not detainable, in that he'd not done anything previously for which he could be incarcerated.

He was a volatile nutter who flipped. And boy did he maximise the damage.

The key question is WHY did he flip?

Unfortunately this is where the west is in total denial.

US foreign interventions, their actual actions rather than the declared foreign policy - wholly supported by NATO of which the French have been highly active both historically and recently in the Middle East - has provoked and bred widescale hatred from Arabic peoples. It is these corrupt and hypocritical interventions that gives the nutter the excuse and the concept of martyrdom within their sick religion encourages them to sacrifice their own useless sad lives.

All religions are sick of course. We just gave them the opportunity to hate us.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Appears to be another revenge shooting in the states

3 cops dead and 5 injured in Baton Rouge. Shot with an assault rifle.

I believe the last time there was serious civil unrest across the nation (civil rights movement) assault rifles etc werent readily available at your local gun merchant. The yankee desperation to hold onto their 2nd amendment could easily erupt into a second civil war only this time the uniforms for each side will come from Abercromby and fitch

In the heart of Europe, something has broken down.

Random killings in France and Germany are happening for a reason.

It's not just nutters copycatting each other. This never happened before.

A responsible government (or EU) would ask why.

But the European governments, all puppets to the US world hegemony project don't want to admit why.

The corruption of the west is now so exposed (by the internet) that the disenfranchised feel they have nothing left to lose.

This is protest. And from initial indications, it looks like it's not just Muslims turning on innocent people now.

Thank goodness we had Blair and Cameron to make Britain safer. Although hang on, didn't they say we would be safer in the EU? Do they even believe the shit they say? How can these fuckers sleep at night? Merkel is another who should be on the list, with Rupert being top of it.

Looks to be a 'stereotypical' high school shooter

Supposedly bullied, had told his classmates he would kill them all, receiving psychiatric treatment for depression. Only difference is he chose a shopping centre

Find it interesting the news continues to emphasis that children were among the victims as if the situation would be slightly less tragic if only adults had been shot.

The pattern seems to be look for 'radicalisation' in every mass murder situation now, especially if the killer happens to have non white skin. Is anyone per chance looking at the sequence of events in this guys life that lead him to finally snap or will that be ignored much like the kids at Columbine?

At the moment I keep thinking of the final scenes of the Film 'Higher Learning'

It does indeed transpire that Munich McDonalds was a mental defect, operating under whatever sick delusion inhabited his head. Why was he shouting that he's German though and what was the "hatred of foreigners" stuff all about? Just a random tragedy.

Kabul though, that's more archetypal Arab sickness. It's not just that they reckon divisions in their interpretation of Islam merit killing each other, it's more base and fundamental than that. Christ the proddies and kafflicks would kill each other in this country if they could get off with it so the Sunnis and Shias etc. are the same sickness.

The real underlying issue is intolerance and the suppression of women. In a culture where they can fuck and marry 12 year old girls and the female is a chattel, a possession, one to be covered up at all times and kept for ones exclusive use, or traded between families in arranged marriages and murdered to protect "honour" if they ever dared to show signs of independent free spirit, the concept of free speech isn't tolerated far less protests.

Our interest in Arab affairs was never to promote "democracy" and to liberate the suppressed. That was western hypocrisy to mask the real intent, which has always been land grabs and theft of resources for the enrichment of a few.

Are we getting to the point that anyone who happens to be murdered/ stabbed/ beaten up etc by someone who happens to be non-white or an immigrant is seen as having terrorist links?

If so terrorists have definitely won as they don't actually need to do anything other than watch the news and then send an email saying 'aye that was us'.

Perhaps I'm too cynical or suspicious but it seems very handy for western governments that the security forces keep finding ISIS flags (even home-made) at the attackers homes. Very simply to create and very easy to 'plant'

But i'm a bit of a conspiracy nut

Are we getting to the point that anyone who happens to be murdered/ stabbed/ beaten up etc by someone who happens to be non-white or an immigrant is seen as having terrorist links?

If so terrorists have definitely won as they don't actually need to do anything other than watch the news and then send an email saying 'aye that was us'.

Perhaps I'm too cynical or suspicious but it seems very handy for western governments that the security forces keep finding ISIS flags (even home-made) at the attackers homes. Very simply to create and very easy to 'plant'

But i'm a bit of a conspiracy nut

Yep it's weird, because as soon as I heard that a priest had been stabbed, I jumped to the conclusion that the perpetrator had been fucked by said priest as a child and it was a revenge stabbing. It seems everyone else has moved onto the terrorism thing and I'm living in the past.