Wednesday 15th May 2024:  kick-off 7.45pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Livingston

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Aberdeen vs Motherwell - Cup

Hayes played well in the second half, defence seemed to improve too. Good result, not sure what the Pen was for, looked another soft one to me. Need safe standing areas, second time in a row I've come away for Fir Park with gash in my shin from the needlessly sharp seats in front of me.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just received a couple of texts of a mate that supports motherwell, we've got "an annoyingly effective" team apparently.  Seems Hayes played really well too.

Delighted we won that, there was a real chance our season could start to slide if we lost today.  Its exactly the kind of game we would have rolled over and handed them the win in previous years too.

Bring on Hibs.

;D

The first 20 mins of the 2nd half we played amazing, think we could've scored 8 goals in that time. Pleased Shaughnessy got the goal coz he missed a decent chance just before and I was a bit worried it might get to him, you could see he enjoyed that goal.

Also on the cold front, two pairs of thick socks on and it felt like I was skiing with sandals

Poor first half from both sides. Dons much better in 2nd half. Best game in a dons shirt by Hayes. Amazing what playing left footed player on the left does. Good 2nd half from Shaugnessy after shakey looking first half. Thought Well player had handled ball first at penalty but looks like it was a penalty now I have seen it on tv.

First half was shite. We were terrible and had no midfield. Couldn't believe the change in the second half - looked solid at the back at dangerous every single time we came forward.

Hayes was outstanding. Vernon was pish.

Weather was baltic. Extra time would have been horrendous.

jmo, there was a guy on my train to Glasgow moaning on the phone about his shins, that'll be you then  :wave:

First half was shite. We were terrible and had no midfield. Couldn't believe the change in the second half - looked solid at the back at dangerous every single time we came forward.

Hayes was outstanding. Vernon was pish.

Weather was baltic. Extra time would have been horrendous.

jmo, there was a guy on my train to Glasgow moaning on the phone about his shins, that'll be you then  :wave:

Probably, got on the train and realised what I thought would be a scratch was a proper gash going down my leg with a lump. No idea how I managed to do that.

Overenthusiastic celebration I guess.