Wednesday 29th May 2024

Scottish League Cup Group Stage Draw - 1pm

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Aberdeen V Dundee

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aye, I thought the attendance of 10425 was a pile of shite, didn't look like it was only half full at all. Hopefully we win away to Ross County and St Mirren and get a big crowd for the Celtic game. Very comfortable win today, would like to have seen more goal (would've liked to have seen the second goal but untimely toilet trip) but a win is a win. Everyone looked solid, while Fraser has the limelight theres young Robertson who has impressed me, he could kept Naysmith out the team if he keeps it up. Ozzy too continues to impress me more and more. All in all a good day

Played a lot better this season and got a draw so can't complain too much but poor start to the second half and Vernon missed at least two Holden chances that would have seen us in second.

But that is really just nit picking. Coasted for most the game and with a little more luck would have been even more comfortable. Two tough away games but how good would it be if we went into the tims game knowing a win would see us top.

This team deserves a far bigger crowd than they are getting, great opening quarter to the season, lets hope it is just a start and we push on from here over the next Monty or two.

Think it was in the first few minutes when their left back gets injured. Fraser continues and crosses it and Vernon lets it come across his body onto his wrong foot and he just slices it, goes out for a throw. Wasn't as bad as it sounds, it is a hard skill to get that on target

Looked like a horrendous miss from where I was. Also his miss right at the end was shocking too. Highlighted his lack of pace. I also felt he could have taken the shot earlier. Instead he let the defender get back.

Won't complain too much though! I would wary of this game and would have taken an ugly 1-0 before the game so a relatively comfortable 2-0 suited me just fine. We MUST keep this form going.

Looked like a horrendous miss from where I was. Also his miss right at the end was shocking too. Highlighted his lack of pace. I also felt he could have taken the shot earlier. Instead he let the defender get back.

Won't complain too much though! I would wary of this game and would have taken an ugly 1-0 before the game so a relatively comfortable 2-0 suited me just fine. We MUST keep this form going.

This

Big game on saturday, hibs got beaten at county and its going to be a very hard place to take 3 points from.  If we do though its going to be some game against the fucking tims the week after!