Wednesday 29th May 2024

Scottish League Cup Group Stage Draw - 1pm

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Aberdeen V Dundee

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would take any win to tbh honest just to build up momentum again.

Precisely, a one nil win would be more than adequate. Just to keep the confidence going after the stupid/waste of time international break. It is a bit frustrating that we seem to have to concede before we start going though.

International break has clearly not helped us but a point at tannadice is never a bad result.  Dundee are very much a wounded beast at the moment, they should not be underestimated but a big win would be massive for us.  Anyone know the last time we went 11 games undefeated?

International break has clearly not helped us but a point at tannadice is never a bad result.  Dundee are very much a wounded beast at the moment, they should not be underestimated but a big win would be massive for us.  Anyone know the last time we went 11 games undefeated?

Last season.

We went thirteen undefeated.

I think the bus journey will have had more of an effect than any break and I'd have settled for a point before the game.

Surely we have to give Dundee a hammering?  It's long overdue and most others seem to have managed it this season.

Having a bbq to celebrate  ???

If only!

I'm being taken out by Potential Bird, so i'll be expecting at least 2 Michelin Stars.

Yer still a useless young cunt.

When the time comes, i'd like you to pick the words for my gravestone.

Happy 12th Birthday!

I suddenly get the feeling that we've met  :tumbleweed:

If only!

I'm being taken out by Potential Bird, so i'll be expecting at least 2 Michelin Stars.

When the time comes, i'd like you to pick the words for my gravestone.

I suddenly get the feeling that we've met  :tumbleweed:

That will be the only rubber you will be using that day.  ;)

Out....wedding

Probably not the same one as Tom though ;)

There no cake at yours?

Winna work at Wembley min. Too many folk wi mobiles in a relatively confined area.

Good news!

This isn't true!

The phone signal inside Wembley is phenomenal. 3G and everything.

It's something to do with 'segmenting' (whatever the fuck that is).

There no cake at yours?

Good news!

This isn't true!

The phone signal inside Wembley is phenomenal. 3G and everything.

It's something to do with 'segmenting' (whatever the fuck that is).

Ah right. Ace. They must have fixed it after that thread got made that tlg posted. I assumed since they didn't have that at Pittodrie then there's no way they'd have it at Wembley.  ;D

Having said that since leaving O2 and moving to Three I can get 3G at half time at Pittodrie when I never could before.

Ah right. Ace. They must have fixed it after that thread got made that tlg posted. I assumed since they didn't have that at Pittodrie then there's no way they'd have it at Wembley.  ;D

Having said that since leaving O2 and moving to Three I can get 3G at half time at Pittodrie when I never could before.

How is Three's customer service nowadays? Used to be dreadful so I left them.