Wednesday 29th May 2024

Scottish League Cup Group Stage Draw - 1pm

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Jason Brown

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He doesn't seem to be training with the squad and folk saying on twitter he is in London.

I'd guess that means we've seen the last of him.

He's saying he's been given time off to see his family in London.

I'd prefer an experienced keeper to challenge Langfield but maybe we can't afford that at the moment.

Sooner he fucks off the better.

Interesting quote from Gavin Rae in tomorrow's programme and from what Brown has said himself I suspect he is completely isolated within the squad:

"We have a really good dressing room at the moment. I have been in dressing rooms before where there are one or two bad eggs. They can disharmonise the whole team. Your certainly do not have that here. It is a good dressing room where everyone contributes. We are all trying to do the best we can for this club. If anyone steps out of line, the boys are quick to get on them.

Sooner this clown fucks off the better. I still don't think him or Langfield is good enough but I would take Langfield every day of the week over Brown. His attitude stinks and instead of getting his head doon and working hard, he seems to be more interested in spouting shit to the media/anybody who will listen and trying to big himself up. Langfields been in and oot of the team over the years and had a brain seizure but you very rarely hear him blabbing his gums in the papers. I think that the fact that it seems that almost the entire squad seems to have very little to do with him Brown speaks volumes about him as an individual.

Sooner this clown fucks off the better. I still don't think him or Langfield is good enough but I would take Langfield every day of the week over Brown. His attitude stinks and instead of getting his head doon and working hard, he seems to be more interested in spouting shit to the media/anybody who will listen and trying to big himself up. Langfields been in and oot of the team over the years and had a brain seizure but you very rarely hear him blabbing his gums in the papers. I think that the fact that it seems that almost the entire squad seems to have very little to do with him Brown speaks volumes about him as an individual.

Agreed but Langfield has also been spouting some attenbtion seeking shite on Twitter. Going on aboot how he's going to use Twitter less because there's folk that gie him abuse. Then after an apparent outcry from his followers he's decided to stay on and block the morons. Well there's an idea, eh?

Is the reason we haven't paid up his contract yet because we hope to find grounds to sack him? He's clearly not playing again. He's not even on the bench. Why not just pay him off so both parties can move the fuck on?

I'd assume so?

If his latest Driving indiscretion turns into a conviction, that's enough cash there for a player until the end of the season  :thumbsup:

Saw the last few seconds of him being interviewed in the studio on STV tonight - what was he on for?

Probably on about the racism issue. Definitely won't have been declaring how he's going to work hard for his place in the team or saying anything postitive.

Anus.

Fuck off Brown.

I heard him on Talksport the Friday before the United game talking about how he would refuse to wear the Scottish equivalent of the 'Kick It Out' t-shirts (Show Racism the Red Card?)

It was interesting to see he wasn't training and therefore his 'moment' had been taken away from him. I wondered at the time if that was a deliberate move to punish him for his comments during the International Break to remove his chance to make some sort of statement, but it seems like he has been dropped completely anyway.

• 3 weeks later...

When Hayes came off today he sat on the bench mumping and moaning. Brown was straight in gabbing away in his ear. Maybe what he said was positive and reassuring. But given the selfish, unprofessional shite he's spouted this year, is it really a good idea to have him anywhere near the first team?

We have the infancy of a very good thing going. Bit concerned we could end up fucking it up!

• 1 month later...
Craig Brown throws down gauntlet to Jason

By Sean Wallace

Published: 10/01/2013

FROZEN out keeper Jason Brown was today challenged to fight for the number one spot at Aberdeen FC after the SPL winter break.

The Welsh stopper looked set to leave Aberdeen FC after claiming he did not see “eye to eye” with boss Brown while on international duty in October.

Brown has made just one start this season, in a 2-0 win over St Johnstone when Jamie Langfield was suspended.

• 3 weeks later...