Wednesday 29th May 2024

Scottish League Cup Group Stage Draw - 1pm

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

DT Politics Thread

Tories invoking the war twice in a day. Grayling describing the repatriation of Monarch customers as "the biggest peace time effort", whilst Hammond says the same about Brexit negotiations. Is this their new "strong and stable", or "hardworking ordinary people" slogan? Seems a bit limited if it is. Fucking weird nevertheless, are they trying to instill some sort of nationalist pride over a shitey airline and a total fuck up of a political decision? Sinister cunts like.

We also got Dod Osbourne's "northern powerhouse" yesterday. They've not come oot with that een fer a filie.

They're so see through and stupid too. Invoking the northern powerhouse is not an intelligent strategy for a number of reasons: -

It is by it's very nature an acknowledgment of the north/south divide.

Nobody believes it. It's like these two words are designed to make the NE and the NW forget about the chronic lack of investment.

It originally came from a particularly vile and insidious public schoolboy, a man who wouldn't have been invited to make tea at the Liverpool Echo or the Bridlington Gazette, far less become the editor of the biggest regional paper. Print media is dying anyway. The only people who believe in the Tories are obviously sick in the head yet we NE Scots trust them. Mundell and Davidson wouldn't get a job in a fucking factory and yet they're lauded by the establishment.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Lets face it lads, we are never going to understand women.

Venus and Mars. Veal and Mutton. Viberg and Matalan. Vicks and Moisturiser. Venerable and Maligned.

The man who has a daughter is well placed to understand this truth. With three daughters, a wife and a bitch dog, I'm convinced that the female of the species is not knowable by mere men. They're too different to know. Their hormones are erratic and their brains are random.

Jo Marney though. She's an archetypal gold digger. She has screws loose up top but she screws loose down below for money. It's one of the more stomach-turning examples in that he is a horribly boring beige man with political ambition that is as dead as the chances of Burnley beating Cowdenbeath 2-1 in the Scottish Cup final in May, whereas she is a horrible soul who might have been a looker had her behaviour, outlook and views not been so vile *. There is a deadness in her eyes. Fucking slut.

Edit: someone once said/wrote that a mans life can be seen in his face or a man wears his life in his face, something like that. This is a truth written by a man of instinct and only understood by men of instincts. For men, read women. Interchangeable on many points when discussing the human condition.

Marney is ugly. Every photo of her repels a decent spirit. She's a wrong Un. The square or the person suffering instinctius defunctum might counter with but you don't know her. That would be to misinterpret know and to underestimate instinct, particularly instant instinct.

I have no doubt what you say is true.

Such things are beneath my notice.

However

As much as the UKiP bloke is no doubt a slimy creep, are we now to be judged by the thoughts and behaviour of people we know?

I have no doubt that what you ask is above my understanding.

Why would we be judged by what others do or think?

This makes no sense to me.

Edit: ok I think you're talking about what impact Marney has on beige man (he's so boring I don't even remember his name).

Yeah it's nuts to judge him by her actions... on the face of it. It's only when the process of judgement is as crucial as it is for a leader or politician that his judgements about the company he keeps etc. is a valid subject for examination.

Edit II: I wasn't thinking about that angle, the impact she has had on him. If any at all, him being the leader of a dead and irrelevant cause. I was only judging her and how her life is being written in her appearance already, aged 25, in her eyes particularly.

Complete load of arseholes, the lot of them.

Things are getting worse in this respect though.

Is a Tory cabinet minister to lose his job because he had a mate at University who was and is a communist?

Is the worlds biggest intellect to miss out on that top job because his wife's a bit frumpy?

No doubt some things have always been such, the drive towards squeeky clean is dangerous though.

Aye, we're allowing it. The BBC is covering it like it's a thing. It's dangerous as you say. It detracts from the things that should be being investigated

It's only when the process of judgement is as crucial as it is for a leader or politician that his judgements about the company he keeps etc. is a valid subject for examination.

So we need to get to the point where it isn't crucial, because it really should not be crucial. We don't need a leader, we don't need to be led. We need targets and goals as a society and the person who takes us there is ourselves. We've deified people in a system of deification. It's bad shite and it leads to this deep, deep investigation of a person's flaws in order to find out that UKIP's policies are zenophobic, nationalist pish. We knew this anyway, we don't need a UKIP leader to project this. Pollicy, policy, policy. Stop personalising politics, and remove power from individuals (see Donald T). That's the only way. Remove power from individuals and you remove power from their friends. We need accountability, but not on who someone is biffing.

Interesting latest angle by the deep state to stoke up fear and villainise Russia.

The demonisation of Putin has been an ongoing orchestrated propaganda campaign by the "elite" who want wars and who need wars to further steal money from the public, cement their own positions and keep us down.

But now telling us how advanced and superior their arsenal is? Whilst I can understand how this fits their broad agenda, it's a sinister innovation designed to prepare us for the inevitable world war, one that only the moneyed men in the west want.