Saturday 30th  March 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Ross County

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Dons v Hibs - Sco Cup SF

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really?  I honestly cant see hivs taking more than we do?

Personally I reckon they will bring as bigger support than us.

They're desperate to break that Scottish Cup record of over hundred years without winning it.

For the bulk of their support it'll be a journey of less than an hour along the M8, whereas for the bulk of our support it'll be the guts of a three hour journey both ways.

We had about 6,000 out of a crowd of 20,000+

And there rests the case for the prosecution m'lud

All these lazy bastards up north that can't be bothered making a six hour round trip for the semi final, that'll be beating the door down at Pittodrie for final tickets if we make it ;)

And there rests the case for the prosecution m'lud

All these lazy bastards up north that can't be bothered making a six hour round trip for the semi final, that'll be beating the door down at Pittodrie for final tickets if we make it ;)

In their defence it was a Sunday at 6pm (ish) and we had been shite all year

Doubt it'll make one bit of difference, however he does have a valid point.

A North-east politician has called on the Scottish Football Association to reconsider the timing of Aberdeen’s William Hill Scottish Cup semi-final clash against Hibernian.

MSP Mark McDonald, an Aberdeen supporter, is concerned that Dons fans travelling from the Granite City will struggle to make it to Hampden in time for the 12.15pm kick-off on April 14.

The match is due to be screened live on Sky Sports and BBC.

Mr McDonald has tabled a motion in parliament calling on the SFA to “consider changing the time so that it suits supporters rather than television schedules.”

He said: "This decision smacks of pandering to the television producers rather than showing the slightest interest in the needs of the ordinary supporters.

"The SFA needs to rethink this decision and show some common sense. It is not just fans who will be travelling from Aberdeen who will be inconvenienced, there are supporters further north who will have to leave extremely early in the morning to travel.

"It is high time the needs of the supporter were placed at the centre of decision making, and I urge the SFA to think again on the timing of the match."

Don't see anything on our official site yet but looks like a 50/50 split with us getting the West End, which suits me nicely.  :thumbsup:

Aberdeen v Hibernian

William Hill Scottish Cup Semi Final

Saturday 14 April 2012, kick off: 12.15pm

Hibernian can now announce ticket prices for the William Hill Scottish Cup Semi-Final at Hampden Park with full details concerning how to purchase announced on Monday. Thanks for your patience, co-operation and support.

Prices:

South Stand - £23

North Stand - £23

East Stand - £15

East Family - £15 Adult / £5 concession (U16)

From Dons Supporters Togther:

Flag Display at Hampden

DST were asked to pass this message on to our members

A collection of Dons fans are organising a display for the semi final, we did a great job at Fir park in the last round and want to go even better than that at Hampden.

With a big display planned for the Scottish Cup Semi Final vs Hibs, any donations to cover the costs are most welcome.

Paypal Payments can be sent to  redarmy12merch@hotmail.co.uk

If you wish to donate in another form then please post up on this thread  http://boards.footymad.net/forum.php?tno=4&fid=27&sty=2&act=1&mid=2115152476&page=1  and something can be arranged.

Any contribution is appreciated.

The display will certainly be a spectacle that will inspire the players and the red army.

Thank you

Ooh I will have been supporting the dons for 32 years on the 14th April - that has got to be worth a win  :thumbsup:

Don't bother trying to petition to get the kick off changed - I have a belated 40th birthday meal that afternoon so the match time suits me just fine  ;D

Tickets for the Dons Scottish Cup semi-final against Hibernian at Hampden on Saturday 14th April (12.15 pm kick-off) will go on sale online and at Pittodrie Stadium to season ticket holders and shareholders (those with a minimum of 260 from the original allocation) from 9 a.m. this Saturday 24th March, with a maximum of two tickets per eligible supporter. The ticket office will close at 5.30 p.m.

These top priority groups will have until close of business (5 p.m.) on Saturday 31st March to purchase their tickets with a general sale operating from 9 a.m. on Monday 2nd April.

Aberdeen have been given an initial allocation of 12,500 tickets with prices for the North Stand being £23 for adults. The Club has also been allocated the West Stand with prices at £15 for adults and £5 for Under 16's in the family section. Postal applications will be accepted.

Supporters are also urged to retain their tickets from the SPL match against Inverness Caley Thistle on the 24th March, the game with Dundee United on Saturday 7th April and post-split home games as, in the event of Aberdeen reaching the final, a voucher system will operate.

In light of the early kick off, Pittodrie Stadium will be closed on Saturday 14th April.

Ooh I will have been supporting the dons for 32 years on the 14th April - that has got to be worth a win  :thumbsup:

Don't bother trying to petition to get the kick off changed - I have a belated 40th birthday meal that afternoon so the match time suits me just fine  ;D

Did you start supporting the dons when you were 18 then?

Supporters are also urged to retain their tickets from the SPL match against Inverness Caley Thistle on the 24th March, the game with Dundee United on Saturday 7th April and post-split home games as, in the event of Aberdeen reaching the final, a voucher system will operate.

Ticket panic!

Panic-Button-App-for-Pro-Democracy-Activists.png