Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

SPL Transfer Fees

Aye, but HIVs aside, how much have the Irish pretenders / Huns / Diet huns actually invested in their team to even get an opportunity to generate such fees? A fair wack I'd say. That said, we're still behind the Arabs, Killie and the SS so our fee negotiators need to up their game!

Aye, but HIVs aside, how much have the Irish pretenders / Huns / Diet huns actually invested in their team to even get an opportunity to generate such fees? A fair wack I'd say. That said, we're still behind the Arabs, Killie and the SS so our fee negotiators need to up their game!

AFC plc have been paying the wages and expenses of 23 bloody staff in our Scouting & Youth Development department for fucking years.

It's the overall management that needs to up their game. There is no possible justification for Milne's killing of our club.

There is no point in developing young players if we dont have them on decent contracts and sell some for good money.

Also there is no point in having a youth system with a manager who has yet to give a young player his first chance in the team. 14 months and counting Mr Brown.

We don't need to negotiate - we need to tie up players on longer and higher wages... that's the only way to guarantee a better fee - but with the obvious gamble that somebody has to want to buy them during said contract.

Surely tying them up to longer deals requires negotiating though ??? I meant the same thing as you did, tying them up on deals which will safeguard them much like HIVs have done.