Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Forfar v Aberdeen - William Hill Scottish Cup 4th Round

Sportscene was a complete waste of time. Not even any interviews from our game. Should have just gone to bed. All good finishes though.

If you'd gone for a piss, you'd have missed it.

In fairness didn't grudge Auchinleck or Cowdenbeath getting so long of their games shown, but why Dundee v Killie given the fact that the Beeb had laready shown the game live.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually missed 90% of our highlights because I turned my head away for a second after Vernons goal

At least they showed our goals a la tv coverage. Id be raging if I was an arabs fan

Aye, that was them quite clearly trying to be MOTD2 I thought.

Anyone else notice the Griffiths GIRFUY to the Hibs fans ??? Wonder what that was all about? Peach of a goal from him mind.

I'm just glad I had sky + because I missed Vernon and Chalali's goals...Thanks BBC.

Aye saw that Manc, surely he is going to get hauled up for that  ???

Surely doesn't matter if you do that to your own fans or opposition fans the consequences could be the same

Oh and how good was it to see us in an away cup game coasting to an easy 4-0 win without really breaking sweat.  More of the same please  :thumbsup:

Indeed, dare i say it but we seem to be hitting a patch of good form bar the ict game.  I thought vernons goal yesterday was a really good finish, we may do well to keep hold of him this transfer window

Fallon put in another lazy showing but to be honest his job is to put the ball in the back of the net and if he continues to do that then that's enough for me. To the arseholes behind me who spent the whole time berating him and then shouted "We're not clapping that goal - you couldn't miss" fuck off. Knobbers.

Fine goals from Mitch, Mo and Crespo.  :thumbsup: Job done! I was worried with so many early injuries. Hope none of them are too bad.

Osbourne injury worry for Aberdeen FC

Pawlett also crocked after costly cup victory

By Charlie Allan :wave:

Published: 09/01/2012

ABERDEEN FC boss Craig Brown today ruled out any moves for short-term replacements for injured duo Isaac Osbourne and Peter Pawlett.

Brown was bracing himself for bad news about the duo, who suffered hamstring injuries in the early stages of Aberdeen FC’s 4-0 Scottish Cup victory over Forfar Athletic at Station Park.

Osbourne and Pawlett were having the injuries scanned today and Brown admitted he is worried they could be sidelined for several weeks.

What were folk chucked out for?

I was standing near a couple of totak bellends until I found a better view but these folk, 15 minutes in were screaming at the team, saying it was embarrasment to watch this and how they are not fit for their job and how they paid £4 to watch Banks o' Dee and it was better than that. When told that if they put as much energy into supporting the team than they did knocking them then they might get on a bit better to which this pair of pricks replied 'Fuck off jew' etc etc. They were promptly told to fuck off and watch Banks o' Dee. Glad to hear that they got chucked oot.

I was standing near a couple of totak bellends until I found a better view but these folk, 15 minutes in were screaming at the team, saying it was embarrasment to watch this and how they are not fit for their job and how they paid £4 to watch Banks o' Dee and it was better than that. When told that if they put as much energy into supporting the team than they did knocking them then they might get on a bit better to which this pair of pricks replied 'Fuck off jew' etc etc. They were promptly told to fuck off and watch Banks o' Dee. Glad to hear that they got chucked oot.

Was the person eating a bagel rather than a bridie?

You wonder why some folk go to the football. 

What a pair of fuckknuckles.  Every club has them, i think they must go for the superiority complex of being able to put everyone else down................ which is pretty ironic as everyone else feels superior to them due to what a bunch of cretins they are