Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Forfar v Aberdeen - William Hill Scottish Cup 4th Round

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone any idea about pubs?

Plough has been suggested but is right next to Station park so will be rammed.

Others suggested to me by a loon from Kirriemuir (non fitba fan) are Oz, Troopers and Zoar.

Anyone heard of them?

Cant find any mention of Oz, troopers is a pub attached to the queens hotels looks ok and The Zoar Inn looks decent but is very near the ground so may be rammed.

Thanks, although I did manage to find them on a map  ::)

Just wondered if anyone knew if they were any good (not that it will matter much by the time we roll into Forfar), and indeed the priority maybe to find some bridies

btw I presume everyone knows Consi and Milsom are suspended for this

Just wondered if anyone knew if they were any good (not that it will matter much by the time we roll into Forfar), and indeed the priority maybe to find some bridies

I was just making it easier, anyway doing it for us. I think will land in troopers then move on.

btw I presume everyone knows Consi and Milsom are suspended for this

You questioning my ability to drive a speed limited bus?  :wave:

Or assuming disco will be late?

In an amazing turn of events, despite stating clearly here that I would not be attending the game it may well transpire that infact I will be attending following the postponement of the event that was to rule me out of doing so.

Much is it to get in?

I'm not sure i'll ever be able to believe anything you post anymore.

from P&B

Just to let all the Aberdeen fans know that we have a pub with the union jack flying above it.....may not be a popular spot !!! Zoar closest to Bus parking = mobbed...Plough closest to ground = mobbed...Stag and Bar Cenrtal usual stop off pubs for Dons fans = mobbed....so you are left with Bar 10 :-)...The Oz...Troopers..the Burns and the Masons (not what you think) all no more than 15 min walk...i didnt mention Queen Street as thats where we are all going !!!! Enjoy

Turns out someone has booked us into the Burns so guess we're going there  :thumbsup:

Some info from Pittodrie regarding the Forfar game:

Turnstiles open at 2pm. The Aberdeen support will be segregated in the ground and will have access to the West terracing and 50% of the south enclosure. AFC have also been allocated 50% of the main stand. The usual rules apply regarding flags.

Aberdeen support to utilise the Lawrie and Symington cattle auction mart car parks/ground, which can easily be accessed from the A90 from the north using the 1st exit (B9128) off of the A90. This brings them on foot through the market grounds accessing the turn styles to the north west of the ground. There will also be a burger van in the car park. There is no fee for coaches or cars.

Note that Grampian Police in conjunction with Tayside Police intend to stop random coaches and mini buses travelling to the game and check for any alcohol being carried or consumed.

Cheers

Tracy

Some info from Pittodrie regarding the Forfar game:

Turnstiles open at 2pm. The Aberdeen support will be segregated in the ground and will have access to the West terracing and 50% of the south enclosure. AFC have also been allocated 50% of the main stand. The usual rules apply regarding flags.

Aberdeen support to utilise the Lawrie and Symington cattle auction mart car parks/ground, which can easily be accessed from the A90 from the north using the 1st exit (B9128) off of the A90. This brings them on foot through the market grounds accessing the turn styles to the north west of the ground. There will also be a burger van in the car park. There is no fee for coaches or cars.

Note that Grampian Police in conjunction with Tayside Police intend to stop random coaches and mini buses travelling to the game and check for any alcohol being carried or consumed.

Cheers

Tracy

Why have you taken to calling youself Tracy

Is there something you wish to get off your chest  ???