Scottish Cup Semi-Final - Aberdeen v Celtic

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Suarez

Kowalski

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got a pair and I was very impressed. Although I maybe wouldn't have been if I paid anywhere near full price. I paid 25% of the retail value.  :thumbsup:

Yours fall off of the same Chinese lorry as mine then?

Much prefer my Sennheiser ones, which were equally illegally imported.

Yours fall off of the same Chinese lorry as mine then?

Much prefer my Sennheiser ones, which were equally illegally imported.

I don't know where they came from other than my flat mate's old man. But the sound quality is superb and better than anything I've heard before with ear bud headphones. This is enough to convince me that they're not counterfeit in any way. 

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Liverpool-new-racism-row-Fan-arrested-on-suspicion-of-abusing-black-Oldham-player-Tom-Adeyemi-article849913.html

Liverpool have been thrust into another race hate row, after a fan was arrested on suspicion of racially abusing Oldham player Tom Adeyemi.

The incident occurred towards the end of the FA Cup tie, when a fan screamed abuse at the young full back, and visibly upset, he turned to confront the man.

Adeyemi was visibly upset, and seemed to be in tears. Liverpool skipper Steven Gerrard moved across to the corner of the ground where the incident occurred, and comforted the 20 year old.

Eye witnesses saw two fans wearing Luis Suarez t-shirts, and heard one of them clearly shout "You f***ing black b***ard".

Police immediately moved in to restrain the two suspects, and later confirmed arrests had been made.

A senior Liverpool figure explained afterwards that stewards were immediately on the scene, and he said: "We will do everything in our power to investigate the matter and ensure the appropriate action is taken."

The incident could not have come at a worst time for the club, following the controversy that has raged over the Suarez affair, who was banned for eight matches for racist abuse of Manchester United's Patrice Evra.

The FA are now sure to investigate, and Liverpool could face sanctions for failing to control their supporters.

Jesus wept.  What a week for LFC.

Booing him? Is that all that happened? Imagine booing an opposition player. For the love of fuck what is the world coming to? The boy wasn't in tears because he got booed. If he was he's in the wrong job. Someone said something to him. And by all accounts it was one moron, not more.

I plan on booing the fuck out of Aluko in a couple of weeks but there's going to be fuck all racist about it.

I've been to Anfield umpteen times and never heard anything remotely racist whereas at Pittodrie I have. Although granted I've been to Pittodrie a hell of a lot more times than Anfield. There was a black Liverpool fan being interviewed outside Anfield the other day and he said in his 30 years of going to Anfield he's never heard anything racist either. Let's not treat this as anything other than the unfortunately timed isolated incident that it is, eh.

As I said it was what I was told from a mate who was at the game. I can't verify if it was true or not and agree, its somewhat out of character for Liverpool fans. If it is true, being racially abused (in view of everyone might I add) then being booed by a large number of folk would be quite traumatic wouldn't it?

As I said it was what I was told from a mate who was at the game. I can't verify if it was true or not and agree, its somewhat out of character for Liverpool fans. If it is true, being racially abused (in view of everyone might I add) then being booed by a large number of folk would be quite traumatic wouldn't it?

Do you mean they were booing the boy at the time of the incident or for the rest of the match when he touched the ball? I don't think any fans should be criticized for booing. Racist comments of course but not booing. There's not a single game where it doesn't happen. I'd hazard a guess that anyone booing the player (for his reaction I would assume) clearly didn't know what had occurred. I also don't think it's beyond the realms of possibility that it was the comment that was being booed? A lot of fans if they're anything like me would have heard that and face palmed. 

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/16463542.stm

From what I heard it wasn't just one fan but a large proportion of the kop booing adayemi at the end. Still, im glad Liverpool have handled this better than the previous embarrassments.

They were seemingly chanting "Suarez" at him.  If that's true then what the hell have Liverpool started.

That would indeed be in very poor taste if true. There's still no reason to think it was more than one fan though. Only one has been arrested as far as I know.

Right enough, he was the only one shouting "black bastard" or whatever it was. As i said I hope what Kow is saying isn't true, because it's not what football in the UK needs.

Aye - cos one boy shouting "black bastard" is sooooo bad compared to fuckin thousands singing aboot killing catholics and protestants :doh:

When I wrote that i knew someone would bring that into the equation ;) And I wholeheartedly agree, that has no place in football either!

• 2 weeks later...

I don't think he should have been arrested. That's not fair. His angst stems from a 50 year period of unemployment, the start of which coincided with those pesky dark skinned western oriental gentlemen coming over and taking our jobs. He's got a right to complain. It's cost him his life.

It swings in roundabouts. My main prejudice is to men like him. I detest elderly fat cunts in baseball caps. Add specs to the mix and it makes my blood boil. I don't rant in public about it though. I take the sweetest satisfaction every time he goes for a job interview, knowing that the dumb fuck hadn't been cautioned about wearing that fucking hideous white over garment. Never in the history of the world has a man wearing that type of utter monstrosity ever gotten a job. Or a fuck for that matter.