🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Darren Mackie Testimonial

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

/\/\/\/\/\/\

:thumbsup:

Which in turn is surely in agreement with Jute then? That's what i was misunderstanding.

henrik was one of a kind and not likely to be seen in the spl again unless the way our league operates changes completely. And that goes for all positions. I still find it hard to believe Anderson was a don for as long as he was.

Had Anderson not had his injury in the 2000 Cup Final I think he would have left long before he did.

I see Villarreal were beaten 4-3 by University College Dublin last night!

Line-up:

Villarreal CF (1ST Half) – Diego Lopez, Marcchena, Capedvilla, Mario, Joselu, Gerard Bardas, Ruben, Cani, Kiko, Valero, Bruno

Villarreal CF (2nd Half) – Cesar, Marino, Iriome, Pepe, Castellani, Marcos Gullon, Marcos Senna, Cazorla, Nilmar, Mussachio, Joan Oriol.

Not much info on the Villareal website about tonight, mainly about Aberdeen and Mackie. They see the match as a warm up for playing Wolfsburg this weekend and the only team news is about 20 year old Ghanaian Wakasa Mubarak being brought into the squad as he was not allowed into Ireland where their training camp has been. He was thrown out of a team for indiscipline and picked up Villareal's B team in January but by May had made it to the First team.

Kick off time has changed to 7pm

Apparently this is the reason:

Borja Valero has revealed that some players are heading to China at 6am tomorrow- they are to make a video showing the xtep wear as part of Villareals new shirt deal. The morning flight leaves from Paris at 6am for to Beijing.

Thats a lot of travelling there and back for the game against Wolfsburg this weekend!