Scottish League Cup Group Stage Draw - 1pm

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Darren Mackie Testimonial

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

His goal at East End Park is one my favourites.

Pars made an arse of a free kick on the edge of our box and Mackie took it from inside our half closely followed by Nicholson and Anderson who did nothing but waste their energy. :thumbsup:

Oh come on.

You know damn well I'm not referring to the Larsson's of this league, who had maybe 5 seasons here(?), but the real mercenaries! The twats who maybe spend a season ort two, score 15 to 30 then fuck off to Millwall (or wherever). Daren's been an SPL player since it started(?) so no wonder he's 8th or thereaboots on the list of all time scorers.

Or did I just bite?  :hammer:

Fuck it! If Zander played for 20 years in the SPL he'd be in the top 10 goal scorers!

Oh come on.

You know damn well I'm not referring to the Larsson's of this league, who had maybe 5 seasons here(?), but the real mercenaries! The twats who maybe spend a season ort two, score 15 to 30 then fuck off to Millwall (or wherever). Daren's been an SPL player since it started(?) so no wonder he's 8th or thereaboots on the list of all time scorers.

Fuck it! If Zander played for 20 years in the SPL he'd be in the top 10 goal scorers!

So is it just me or did you just agree with jutes initial point ???

Oh come on.

I've got fucking no idea what point it is you're trying to make here.

I've got fucking no idea what point it is you're trying to make here.

that if you're good enough, you leave the spl quickly. shit players hang around (and get into the top 5 goals/assists/tackles/clean sheets records, because the competition is shite or brief or both)

henrik was one of a kind and not likely to be seen in the spl again unless the way our league operates changes completely. And that goes for all positions. I still find it hard to believe Anderson was a don for as long as he was.