Hamilton8
St Johnstone7
Aberdeen6

*lower due to number of games played v top 6

18/11/10 - Draw with Motherwell

1/1/11 - Draw with Utd

19/2/11 - Beat Killie

26/2/11 - Draw with Hearts

The utter lack of ability to compete against the top teams and our rivals is a fucking disgrace. When is the last season, if ever, we have failed to beat Rangers, Celtic, Hearts, Hibs or utd??

Not sure. Fortunate that Aberdeen have beaten Hibs this season so we know it isn't this season, but I'm fairly sure it would be decades ago. I think Aberdeen have beaten one of the old firm at least once for about ten years running and even on a catastrophic season I'd expect they would have at least fluked a result against one of the other three.

Don't think its win, I'm sure its take points off at least one of the old firm. We've been atrocious and deserve to be where we are. Simple as that. Brown has a lot of work to do for us to even think about top 6. Hopefully he's already started to plan for next season though. Obviously I hope we get a result against the timothy, but you wouldn't bet your life on it.

Don't think its win, I'm sure its take points off at least one of the old firm. We've been atrocious and deserve to be where we are. Simple as that. Brown has a lot of work to do for us to even think about top 6. Hopefully he's already started to plan for next season though. Obviously I hope we get a result against the timothy, but you wouldn't bet your life on it.

Think it's something like 50 years for that, but it's been a fair few seasons on the trot where we beat one of them I think.

Look forward to that record continuing next week.

At the start of the Dons vs Huns game where Robbie Winters got hit on the head by a coin and the riot-police were on parade, Archie MacPherson said at the start of the game that it had been 50 years since Aberdeen had failed to take any points from either of the Old Firm.

Think the 60th anniversary of that statistic will mark the end of that statistic, tbh.

Not scared of the huns at all at the mo to be honest, think we will at least get a draw next week

Seriously? What gives you that confidence? They lost to the arabs at home, but they (the arabs) have played much better than us this season, and always give them a game down there. We look far too weak, and the stats are completely against us. I've seen nothing to make me think anything other than another loss tbh. Hope i'm wrong though  :-[

Guest ally s

They're knackered and their squad is depleted big time.  Combine that with a pretty decent recir against der hun at home and i fancy us.  Reckon big maggenis would have a field day against old man weir

I like your optimism.

I certainly don't think Rangers are anything to be scared of, they'd be there for the taking if we were any good.  Unfortunately we're not. 

I like your optimism.

I certainly don't think Rangers are anything to be scared of, they'd be there for the taking if we were any good.  Unfortunately we're not.

that was the point I was getting at. Any semi decent team would get a result against the hun, but for some reason, we are even more inconsistent than normal.