Friday 14th June 2024

Euro 2024 - 🇩🇪 Germany v 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 Scotland - kick-off 8pm

Scottish Cup QF - St Mirren v Aberdeen - 12 March 2011 - too early KO!

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You left out this bit:

sick0006.gif??

Are the vomitories fir the 0533 krew?!

Did you also note that all large flags have to be fire retardant, with "appropriate certification" ?

If that is applicable at St Mirren, as was at Hampden, ... then one can only assume same rule was applicable at Parkhead with the Lennon never walk alone banners which looked like they were made oot of auld sheets?  :-\

if anyone needs a flag certified with fire protection then give me a PM  and i can get them done with the appropriate certificates , i'm in the fire protection game and would be glad to help any dandy in need . fuck everyone else in the SPL , COYR .

Im a bit pished but will spik tae you soon min!

&

Predictor time!

http://www.donstalk.co.uk/messageboard/index.php?topic=14137.0

9:15am – There is now a covering of snow on the pitch.

We presently have a team of 16 people working furiously to clear the pitch but the problem is that the snow is still falling.

If you are are nearby to the stadium and you have a shovel or brush handy then you are more than welcome to come down to the stadium and help to clear the pitch. Any help would be much appreciated.

weather_watch_snow-150x150.jpg

9:15am – There is now a covering of snow on the pitch.

We presently have a team of 16 people working furiously to clear the pitch but the problem is that the snow is still falling.

If you are are nearby to the stadium and you have a shovel or brush handy then you are more than welcome to come down to the stadium and help to clear the pitch. Any help would be much appreciated.

weather_watch_snow-150x150.jpg

Hoi stop taking pics outside your flat and get on a train with your shovel then  ;D

10:45am – The game is ON.

As a precaution we asked the match referee to come in early and after an inspection of the pitch he was more than happy with the work done and is pleased to let the game go ahead as scheduled.

We would like to thank everyone who came down to help and also to the staff who worked hard to make sure the game would go ahead.

Looks like we've thrown the game away by changing the formation for the "biggest game of the season" yet again, just like the Celtic semi final.

Looked desperately poor at times and struggled to cope when both fullbacks went off. 

Since Higdon came on for St Mirren they have looked like the far superior team, and it could have been 3 or 4 down if not for langfield.

Changing from the tried and trusted 4 4 2 has set us up to fail in my opinion, although some players have looked totally pedestrian (Hartley  :wave:)

Season over, time to drop the dead weight and blood some youngsters

Thats a get out of jail free if ever I saw it.  After their subs came on, they were raping us.  Langfield kept us in it.

we need to go 4-4-2 on wednesday.

McNamee will be out, so guessing it'll be Mcardle at RB again.  Not sure about Hartley in CM, but equally unsure about Jack or Young.