Wednesday 29th May 2024

Scottish League Cup Group Stage Draw - 1pm

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Dons V Tims at Pittodrie

On a slightly lighter note, as I walked towards Pittodrie this evening, a Polis wifie stopped a car to tell them they couldn't drive nearer to Pittodrie cos there was a game on, the driver wound down the window. . . . . the reg plate was SM 21, she didnae ken it was Stewarty Milne!!!!

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also failed to mention how easy they worked for their goals. First was like a hot knife through butter right in the middle of defence and the second and third goals were not much better.

Just can't get over the ref's performance. I don't think that it is any coincedence that when Celtic weren't playing that well, this issue of ref's and fucking a 'conspiracy' against Celtic was fucking brought up time and time again. Now, do we hear much about it? Do we fuck?

For that ref's performance and the ref and the linesman on Saturday, Craigy Broon and Milne should be sending letters to the fucking S F fucking A.

Fucking shocker. Fucking despise Celtic and everything they and Lennon stand for.

After Saturday's capitulation, we needed a strong start to build some confidence. Up step Andrew Cunting Considine. Caught flat footed from the off and from then on he was walking a tight rope. I'm not angry at him for the foul because I would like to see it again, from my view it looked as if Brown took about 3 steps before falling but I'm mad at it for being caught in that position from the start. Ref gives penalty and sends him off. Fuck. Good save by Langfield. I could have seen a real drubbing if that had gone in.

I think Brown made the right call in sticking Blackman up front on his own initially as we needed some real pace and mobility up front which Vernon, try as he might, would have not provided. Jack went off injured and McNamee went off. First half was disasterous for us. Could have been 2 or 3 down but we had a really good spell towards the end of the half with Blackman being denied what looked a penalty for a trip on him, Maguire having a good shot saved and we were unlucky to score from a corner after a scramble.

Second half, it was more of the same as Celtic pressed us from side to side. Did well to hold out as long as we did and we didnt really create anything of note. Once the second goal went in, that was it. Although we were again denied what looked to be a clear penalty for a handball after a corner with Hartely booked for his protests. The referee was absolutely shocking. Really abysmal. Denied what looked like 2 clear penalties and he couldn't keep his cards in his pockets when it came to an Aberdeen player yet Celtic players, try as they might, just could not get booked! Celtic conspiracy my arse. I really do despise them and to have Lennon and their fans bleeting about how they should have a penalty is fucking low. Scum of the highest order.

Diamond was shite once again. Really taught a lesson by Hooper and Stokes (not for the first time) and I will be amazed and disgusted if he signs a new contract. Langfield can go, he didn't have the worst of his games today with some smart saves but he still breeds panic in the backline. McNamee cant seem to get a decent run of games under his belt either. Smith looked alright when he came on. Vernon didnt do much but then again, he really isnt a right winger or a left winger. Blackman did ok as did Maguire. Good to see Hartely really putting his foot in and putting in a shift. At no point was he over-run in the centre of midfield and he more than held his own. Wouldn't write him off just yet. Milsom gets my vote for man of the match, good left foot, always looking for a decent pass and likes to get the ball down on the deck. Get him signed up to a longer contract!

Celtic and Lennon=Scum.

Good post and pretty much sums up the game for me as well. Only thing I would add is before their first it looked a clear handball on the left wing. The ref was atrocious. Pulled play back needlessly but let things go on when there was no advantage to us. Lennons fucking abysmal campaign against refs has worked a fucking treat and the ref tonight could not wait to give them free kicks and book dons players for anything but was shy as fuck when it came to booking any of them. Don't think considine should have been sent off and I am still not convinced it was even a pen. We certainly should have had a pen at the start of the second half and would also like to see blackmans again as well. Over all a thourghly wretched refereeing performance killed the game before it had even started.

I have not seen nor read any post match comments but if that wee snarling scrotum faced cock sucker Lennon complains about the ref then he must be sectioned under the mental health act.

I think the early penalty decision was correct, but the red card was harsh.  Diamond was getting back to help and a yellow card would have sufficed. 

Then again the ref's got to give it or he'll be hounded out of his job.  ::)

Our penalty claim later in the first half looked outside the box, but the actual contact was no different to Considine's foul on Brown, so for the commentator to just dismiss it as "not much to it" is laughable.

I hate Neil Lennon, but you have to say all the shite earlier in the season about conspiracies looks like a master stroke. They get every 50/50 decision and more. Add to that their ridiculous squad size and incredible spending power, and it all adds up to a very uneven contest.  They will win a lot of games 3 or 4 nil this season.

We need to pick ourselves up for Sunday, and if we can get back to winning ways in the league (we have some handy fixtures coming up) who knows where it could take us.

Let's put it behind us.

The ref gave us little hope last night. Never a red card. At the time I thought it was a dive. I'm not so sure now but Brown only hit the deck once Diamond had come across to clear. Definitely not a red card though.

Whilst Considine isn't exactly Willie Miller he's still a half decent central defender and I can't help but feel if he'd remained on the park Celtic may not have scored at all. Especially not from the corner.

We were inevitably going to tire as the game went on and it was only then when we conceded the second and third goals. I thought the players did what they could in what must've been a fucking frustrating game for them to be a part of. I would've been sent off for chinning the ref in the second minute.

I felt sorry for Bebo who was being muscled off the ball and as soon as he had successfully won a ball he got penalised for it. He put in a great shift and tried to force the back four to play the ball.

It just seemed like last night it was a foul if we won the ball. For daring to win a tackle against Neil Lennon's Celtic. There was no consistency from the ref either. Young got booked for a foul when a Tim got away with a similar one minutes later.

Fucking infuriating night with the players given little hope. Game ruined by a shocking ref. I wish they'd fuck off and go on strike. Spineless cunts.

The ref gave us little hope last night. Never a red card. At the time I thought it was a dive. I'm not so sure now but Brown only hit the deck once Diamond had come across to clear. Definitely not a red card though.

Whilst Considine isn't exactly Willie Miller he's still a half decent central defender and I can't help but feel if he'd remained on the park Celtic may not have scored at all. Especially not from the corner.

Considine did clip Brown's legs making him go down, it was a penalty unfortunately.

And I do agree he's a half decent central defender, but he's not a half decent left back and had he remained on the park I would guess Celtic would still have scored, and keeping in mind how and where they scored two of their goals from on Saturday, I wouldn't be that confident of not conceding from a corner, either.