Sunday 19th May 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Ross County v Aberdeen

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Cammy Bell?

From yesterdays Sun (apparently) via BBC Gossip;

I'm assuming it's Bell rather than Combe, anyone heard anything about this?

There was an actual write up about it yesterday. No quotes but apparently McGregor will definitely be off and the Huns need a number two. We're looking to replace Clangers with him. Apparently.

Does this mean we have a manager who is going to his goalkeeping coach and taking advice about the goalkeeping position?

I hope so!

The first time I ever saw him was last season during the game Derek Young scored a screamer and he was pretty good. Seem his a couple of times since (mostly highlights which admittedly don't tell the whole story) and the Scotland v Faroes game and he's impressive. I'd be happy with this signing if it were to happen.

Fellow keeper Cammy Bell has also been offered a new long-term deal, which it is understood he has agreed to sign.

Bell gained full international honours with Scotland when he came on as a substitute against the Faroe Islands in a 3-0 win at Pittodrie in November.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/k/kilmarnock/9342648.stm

Guest ally s

There was an actual write up about it yesterday. No quotes but apparently McGregor will definitely be off and the Huns need a number two. We're looking to replace Clangers with him. Apparently.

I wouldn't be surprised if this means the huns are deciding whether they want bell or clangers and we'll have whoever they decide not to take.

both much of a muchness from what i've seen

So Bell is complete shite as well then?

I'd take Cammy Bell for Clangers - don't think it'd be that simple though

I presume there'll be the usual "will they, won't they" carry on with all our out of contract players until well into the summer, especially since we apparently want to keep the majority of them.

Token Killie fan at work wasn't worried about the prospect of losing Bell since they've got some young Finnish keeper coming through.

Clangers played his best football when Leighton was coaching him. Give him until the end of the season and see where we are at, if there is no improvement then we should start looking for a keeper. I would prefer other areas of the team were improved this month.