Sunday 19th May 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Ross County v Aberdeen

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Miller quoted in down-market tabloid

http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/sport/spl/3229286/McGhees-our-man.html

Interesting quote: 'The manager and coaching team have to play a system that everyone understands. We must become solid at the back and begin to create chances.'

Bit of a dig at McGhee's management style there, is there not!?

Not saying it's undeserved, but why say it in the meedja - and in an article purporting to back McGhee?

Odd, or am I just being over-sensitive on Mr Magoo's behalf?

:-\

(Apologies if this has been mentioned elsewhere)

It's a dig at the fans he's saying we don't understand McGhee's tactics!!!!!!!!

Well maybe if the failed chipper proprietor gave back some of his £10 million a day wages AFC could send us all on a fitba coaching course and buy us all a toaster.

I'm not so sure it's a dig at the fans. After all, we don't have to understand or implement the tactics.

And to be honest, I don't really care how they play now, I just want them to manage a few scrappy, crappy 1 - 0 wins.

I'm not so sure it's a dig at the fans. After all, we don't have to understand or implement the tactics.

And to be honest, I don't really care how they play now, I just want them to manage a few scrappy, crappy 1 - 0 wins.

I thought the over exaggeration of Willie's wages and the mention of the toaster would have given away that I wasn't being altogether serious in the first part.

I couldn't give a shut if Willie's comment doesn't come across as being particularly supportive of the manager, McGhee needs to know the pressure is on from above and a wee reminder that fitba is a simple game played by simple folk.