Saturday 26th October 2024 - kick-off 5.30pm

Scottish Premiership: Aberdeen v Dundee Utd

Quotes from McGhee

mizer

I want just one.

"It just hasn't worked and I've torn up my contract to allow the club where I had a successful time as a player to focus their time and money on getting someone who can deliver what I cannot"

Something like that would be nice and allow a former player to exit with some dignity and a wee bit of credit, he quite obviously is perfectly entitled to do no such thing and in all liklihood won't, but it would be nice.

I want just one.

"It just hasn't worked and I've torn up my contract to allow the club where I had a successful time as a player to focus their time and money on getting someone who can deliver what I cannot"

Something like that would be nice and allow a former player to exit with some dignity and a wee bit of credit, he quite obviously is perfectly entitled to do no such thing and in all liklihood won't, but it would be nice.

He would have my respect if he did that but he knows that he probably is finished at Pittodrie, but I also think he knows his career could be well and truly fucked after this.

Exactly, a bit of respect for the club, and the fans would be the least he could do. Unfortunately he's not that kind of person.

Aye, that's the thing that got to me most about his comments yesterday. A 9-0 defeat isn't just the loss of 3 points and in particular for the fans who have invested so much more into this whole thing than him or his players.

I've gone from a legend to an idiot

To be honest mizer, I can't remember exactly when this was said but I remember thinking at the time "fair play, you've made a cunt of it but you've accepted it and admitted it".

Hows about the following

Realised after about half an hour of the first leg game against Sigma that we had problems at full in the full back positions and decided top make it my number one priority.......

no thought not, only us punters that saw that apparently