Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Rangers v Aberdeen

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Johnny Mac

Lots to consider here.  Huns playing tonight in Spain tonight, No Nicholson or Touzani for us, Playing at Ibrox,...

OK my Line Up:

Langfield
HartConsidineAndersonFoster
Severin
ClarkJ Smith
Dempsey
BrewsterLovell

Bench: Soutar, Miller, Mackie, Daal, D Smith, Diamond, Maguire

And I'll call a 2-1 Squeaker of a win.  We're LONG past Due

Hart is suspended sadly.

So it'll likely be Zander at right back *shudder*.

Guest Voffov

Hart is suspended sadly.

Hart is available for Saturday.  Suspension will be for Killie game on 31st March.

Hart is suspended sadly.

Hart is available for Saturday.  Suspension will be for Killie game on 31st March.

Aye, it was nice of the EE to give everyone a scare with the picture on the back page. >:(

We played well in the last two games

Were you not the person behind me shouting your head off at how bad we were playing last night ???

You take things out of context sir.  For the benefit of the tape:

Firstly I say "we played well in the last two games, but we are capable of more".

Secondly I was shouting my head off at isolated incidents such as Smith being too much of a fanny to take on his man, Severin playing a very sloppy pass when under no pressure whatsoever and Diamond standing off his man on too many occasions.

Despite the poor second half performance (due more to being under the cosh than anything else) I think the team as a whole did enough to merit a pat on the back for the performance.  Smith had his second poor game in a row and doesn't look totally match fit.

The sense of occasion on Saturday should be incentive enough to get the 16-yr-old Ibrox monkey off our back.

We played well in the last two games

Were you not the person behind me shouting your head off at how bad we were playing last night ???

You take things out of context sir.  For the benefit of the tape:

Firstly I say "we played well in the last two games, but we are capable of more".

Secondly I was shouting my head off at isolated incidents such as Smith being too much of a fanny to take on his man, Severin playing a very sloppy pass when under no pressure whatsoever and Diamond standing off his man on too many occasions.

Despite the poor second half performance (due more to being under the cosh than anything else) I think the team as a whole did enough to merit a pat on the back for the performance.  Smith had his second poor game in a row and doesn't look totally match fit.

The sense of occasion on Saturday should be incentive enough to get the 16-yr-old Ibrox monkey off our back.

That could be the problem, we're really not a big game team. Hope I'm wrong.

If ever there was a cliche moment, it is now.

The nice thing about being underdogs is that Aberdeen have EVERYTHING to gain.

16 year Ibrox Hoodoo be damned.  I wanna see the lads come out with their hearts on their sleeves, get stuck in, and play like they are the best team in Scotland (which we all want them to be).

Guest Chubbs80s

think if we go down there and attack them from the start we have a great chance of a result. However if we sit back from the start can see it being a long afternoon. Hopefully judas will carry on playing sebo upfront instead of Boyd

A few conflicting things in my head about this game.

We have failed to really get to grips with crucial matches this season.

When we go to Ibrox with any sense of confidence we seem to falter.

The huns should be deflated after last night.

We are due something (not that that means anything in real terms)

We are incredibly hard to beat at the moment.

I don't have a clue how this one is going to turn out but I know I would like to see a snarling, hungry, passionate Aberdeen get ripped into these scumbags and tear them a new arsehole. I haven't seen that from us in a long long time.

STAND FREE.....Oh, and GET RIGHT FUCKING IN.

A few conflicting things in my head about this game.

We have failed to really get to grips with crucial matches this season ....  :-[ as this continued

When we go to Ibrox with any sense of confidence we seem to falter..... ditto as above!

The huns should be deflated after last night...... :  obviously not  >:(

We are due something (not that that means anything in real terms)  ???

We are incredibly hard to beat at the moment.  ??? famous last words al la Hart

I don't have a clue how this one is going to turn out but I know I would like to see a snarling, hungry, passionate Aberdeen get ripped into these scumbags and tear them a new arsehole. I haven't seen that from us in a long long time. .... unfortunately quite the opposite turned up today  ::)

STAND FREE.....Oh, and GET RIGHT FUCKING IN.

Guest martyboy

I am new to this website big aberdeen fan from lanark after what i read in the paper about micheal hart saying we had better players you new they would come out the trap all guns blazin so we shouldnt be supprised we didnt perform well enough.