Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

So... Stirling Smith?

The Globes chanted his name at him when he was a sub in an away game at Hamilton when he was warming up on the track in front of us. He was so startled he looked up and then burst out laughing. It was a very warm moment, but you had to be there.

I think you had to :thumbsup: Only otherr thing I remember about that day was the narrowing of the frozen pitch and the lines man getting mixed up.

The Globes chanted his name at him when he was a sub in an away game at Hamilton when he was warming up on the track in front of us. He was so startled he looked up and then burst out laughing. It was a very warm moment, but you had to be there.

I was sitting right behind y'all that day, and can confirm that this happened.

I think you had to :thumbsup: Only otherr thing I remember about that day was the narrowing of the frozen pitch and the lines man getting mixed up.

Oh THAT day?

Fuck there's plenty I remember about that day, unfortunately.

I'm assuming Smith will get the chance Crawford got. Seems unlikely to be better though if Crawford was given a chance first and deemed nae use.

Different positions my man, one's a right back, the other plays on the left.

Aye but Foster plays either side so it'd be the same deal of bringing in 1 lad. Also we've been playing duff and young right back instead of putting smith left back and foster right, so I don't see MM being particularly keen on smith.