Saturday 30th  March 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Ross County

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Kerr and Mulgrew

Diamond is too young and a bit inexperienced...Hes a bit silly at times we need someone who is calm and experienced

To be fair Amoruso wore the huns armband and was pure pish and a complete liability!  God knows how he got to the Premiership in England.  Mind you god knows how the Caldwells got down there either!!  ;)    I think Diamond will get even better with the responsibility.

Could be hard for a player coming in to Pittodrie to try and gain the dressing room straight away.  Needs to be a very strong character!  Looking at the 'supposed' players 'mibbe' coming in leaves me very undecided!

Would kill to see McGhees shopping list.

Hope he has plenty of ink to strike through all the names . . . . maybe he is a tippex man . . . . :thumbsup:

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
Make me an offer, says Aberdeen FC skipper

Kerr’s future still undecided

By Sean Wallace

Published: 03/06/2010

ABERDEEN FC skipper Mark Kerr today refused to rule out remaining at Pittodrie next season.

Greek Super League side Asteras Tripolis have offered the midfielder a three-year deal.

Kerr is a free agent after his contract with the club expired at the end of last season.

Aberdeen FC boss Mark McGhee is keen to retain his club captain, who rejected a previous deal tabled by Aberdeen.

For more on this story and bumper coverage of Aberdeen FC, pick up a copy of today’s Evening Express or read our digital edition now.

I would give him the offer but make sure its what he was on, no pay rise and take the captaincy from him

I get what your saying, but why have a player back who doesn't want to be at the club? We're not going to get any better performances from him. Seems pointless. Let him rot.

I get what your saying, but why have a player back who doesn't want to be at the club? We're not going to get any better performances from him. Seems pointless. Let him rot.

seconded. and why have a player back who the fans will not be slow in getting on his back when his unique brand of passing again puts our fragile defence under pressure?  It's best for everyone if he just fucks off. Worst captain of the Dons in my lifetime.

Have said for some time Kow that wouldn't be in the least bit surpised to see at least two out of Kerr, MacDonald & Mulgrew still at Pittodrie once we return for pre season.

It would appear as if they're not exactly inundated with offers elsewhere.

Is the land of milk and honey known as the Fizzy Pop league drying up, are they just not as good as they think they are, or a combination of both ?

Aberdeen skipper Mark Kerr says he would consider staying at Pittodrie if the club were to make him an improved contract offer. (Herald)

Bye Mark. Fuck off, yesterday.

Only in football would the worker's performance decline to beyond unacceptable and yet would still expect a wage rise.  I would laugh it wasn't so fucking depressing.

What is this we Kerr!!

Captain of Aberdeen turns down contract, McGhee admits defeat that he wont be staying, then he comes with this pish.  Just go away!!!

He must have heard murmers about Trump and thought he would try his luck.