Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Kerr and Mulgrew

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.pressandjournal.co.uk/Article.aspx/1730303/

Kerr and Mulgrew have rejected final offers and McDonald hasn't expressed any interest in staying thankfully.

Grassi and Nelson to be offered short term deals.  Wonder how short they'll be, that surely suggests it would only be up to January?

He's still to decide on Duff and Marshall. I'd give Duff a contract but haven't seen anything from Marshall that makes me want him to stay.

Strange article, McGhee says he hasn't talked to any of the players yet in an article which claims they've rejected contracts and are defo leaving?

Welcome to Aberdeen Journals.

I only ever read the quotes in an article, especially about transfers. The rest is made up by someone with as much "inside info" as anyone on here who wants his article to be the most read today.

Aberdeen defender Charlie Mulgrew is weighing up his options amid speculation he could leave the club.

The 24-year-old former Celtic youngster is out of contract this summer and has been widely tipped to move away from the Dons.

Aberdeen have had a poor campaign and slumped to a ninth-place finish in the SPL, only 10 points off bottom-club Falkirk.

Mulgrew admits he has an important decision to make and will either commit to the club or leave Pittodrie.

"I'm out of contract and I decided against committing myself to anything during the last transfer window in January," he told the Daily Record.

"I'm still in discussion with Aberdeen about staying on and hopefully we can agree on something.

"But this is the most important decision I've taken and I have to get it right.

"I want to play at the highest level I can manage and I want to play international football.

"It hasn't been a great season but it's out of the way and we look forward to the next one.

in other words "i want lots of money"

in other words "i want lots of money"

Or

erm...just found out it was Newcastle Town and not United that wanted to sign me.....and my only other options seem to be Grimsby, Darlington or Barnet so anychance i can have that contract you offered a few months back

Prior to his recent behaviour, I held a similar viewpoint cts, but he's shown his true colours and burnt his bridges with the fans. It would be best for us if he moved on. Not saying we're going to get much better, but i think the situation is irreparable.

Prior to his recent behaviour, I held a similar viewpoint cts, but he's shown his true colours and burnt his bridges with the fans. It would be best for us if he moved on. Not saying we're going to get much better, but i think the situation is irreparable.

I'm not too bothered about his attitude regarding fans if truth be told, I just don't think he's a good player. If he's not hitting the target with set-pieces then he offers absolutely nothing to the team.

Guest ally s

Mulgrew wants to play at international level? What a complete fantasist, he's barely good enough for the SPL. He's a one trick pony who needs a miracle if he's to step up to even championship football.

My thoughts exactly. The only thing I will say in his defence is he always appeared to me to be more comfortable playing in midfield.

I hope for his sake he has a granny from San Marino...

:lolabove:

I'm not too bothered about his attitude regarding fans if truth be told, I just don't think he's a good player. If he's not hitting the target with set-pieces then he offers absolutely nothing to the team.

Fair enough. My point was more based on that he is/was an ok player and contributed a little bit to the team (granted, very little since Jan, but then again, who has). Since his behaviour towards the fans, this and his lack of footballing ability just means he has no leg to stand on. It was the final straw for me so to speak.

If any of those cunts are at the club next season I'll be absolutely raging. I would have thought the song mulgrew had sung at him on sat would have been enough to make his decision for him. Scum.

What song was that?

Agree completely. I think he's a decent player but a twat. International, though? Scotland are shite but not that shite. Get him tae fuck.