Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

United Roll Call

At 6ft 4 I was unable to physically sit down without turning at an angle to the empty seat next to me. Sheerluck that person couldnt make the game.

Im not exaggerating either. As i went to sit down i dropped about 6in and my shins hit the top of the hardwood seat back infront of me. I fell back a bit and lowered myself about 2in further and my ass hit the back of my seat. I was wedged and my shins were screaming in pain. Had to actualy be hauled out by my mate :stretcher:

as for this game

11am megabus out of glasgow. Arrive at 1325 and walk in the general direction of the stadium hopefully reaching one of the pubs in time to hand over money to the GUASC.

and its the Jerry Kerr stand again  :doh:

You will be lucky to get into the boozer at 2ish

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:-\, may be wrong but think i know who wants to wear sandals!!  :thumbsup:

As some of you know fae elsewhere, despite trying all options to change shift I am working on Saturday  :

Hopefully fate, as last game I missed there we won 2-3  :AFC2:

For the guys in Jerry Kerr stand that would incur injuries if they have to sit down .... when asked too, surely you within your rights to refuse on health & safety grounds?

That only indicates showers at some point on Saturday.

Out of that 24 hour period you are probably only going to be in Dundee for maybe 6-7 of them? That is less than a third of the day. And of that time, you will be undercover for at least 75% of it.

You'll stay dry.

Guest dundee_red

14 hours till kick off.  Can't wait, been getting excited all week, but the anticipation has taken over now, and just want it to be 3pm on Saturday now.

Guest dundee_red

I just sang the euro song on the loo, quite loudly! I,m excited and now drinkuing straight vodka

:AFC2::ultras:

Superb.  Never done that, but walked up the road signing 'stand free' a few times.