Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

United Roll Call

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Getting a bit excited about this now  :intheclub:(as for the last few weeks). :thumbsup:

Who's all going? And whats your plans?

1. Mizer - Boozing from 9am then festival madness in edinburgh till 4am (if I last)

2. Glasgow Sheep - 1042 krew rides again. Train to Dundee, arrive about midday. Head to any pub that we can get into.  Lots of excessive bozzing

1. Mizer - Boozing from 9am then festival madness in edinburgh till 4am (if I last)

2. Glasgow Sheep - 1042 krew rides again. Train to Dundee, arrive about midday. Head to any pub that we can get into.  Lots of excessive bozzing

3. TheChimp - Boozing from 9am then festival madness in edinburgh till 4am (if I last)

Yep I'm heading up to Tannalice for this one.

Taking the loon with me so got to drive, maybe just a quick pint afore the game, but certainly a right few to celebrate the three points when I get back down to Ayrshire later ;)

Do you roughly know when your gettin in? And are you driving or catching the train?

Aiming to be up the Clep Road area about 1pm, though not sure if the wife is driving, if we are getting a lift, or if we are getting the train yet.

Was in the area last night. Centeneray looks like it might have had a makeover since it was last trashed.

Guest harchester-red

I shall be in (hopefully drunken) attendance ;D

Can anyone tell me when the Centenary opens? If I remember rightly it didna open till 12 last time I was down there  ???

Guest dundee_red

I shall be in (hopefully drunken) attendance ;D

Can anyone tell me when the Centenary opens? If I remember rightly it didna open till 12 last time I was down there  ???

Should be open at 1100, full by 1115 and possibly out of beer by 1430.

Guest dundee_red

I'll be there.  In the Jerry Kerr stand though but that doesn't matter as long as I'm there!  Although I've been told that there isn't much leg room in the Jerry Kerr stand, I'm approx. 6 foot 2.  Am I going to be able to actually sit on my seat!?

You're not too attached to your knees are you?

I'm about 5'9" and had difficulty sitting in the seats last time I was in that stand.

I'll be there.  In the Jerry Kerr stand though but that doesn't matter as long as I'm there!  Although I've been told that there isn't much leg room in the Jerry Kerr stand, I'm approx. 6 foot 2.  Am I going to be able to actually sit on my seat!?

You're not too attached to your knees are you?

I'm about 5'9" and had difficulty sitting in the seats last time I was in that stand.

Ah yes and isn't this the stadium with those ever- friendly security folk who have nothing to say other than "SIT DOWN"?

At 6ft 4 I was unable to physically sit down without turning at an angle to the empty seat next to me. Sheerluck that person couldnt make the game.

Im not exaggerating either. As i went to sit down i dropped about 6in and my shins hit the top of the hardwood seat back infront of me. I fell back a bit and lowered myself about 2in further and my ass hit the back of my seat. I was wedged and my shins were screaming in pain. Had to actualy be hauled out by my mate :stretcher:

as for this game

11am megabus out of glasgow. Arrive at 1325 and walk in the general direction of the stadium hopefully reaching one of the pubs in time to hand over money to the GUASC.

and its the Jerry Kerr stand again  :doh: