Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Ross County

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Dons join queue for Mehmet/6 New Players required 21/4/10

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ally s

I'd take Moutinho from them, he's just been released.

Why?

He's horribly inconsistent, his scoring record isn't great, and he's no better than what we currently have.

Hibernian have told Yves Ma-Kalambay, Abdessalam Benjelloun and Patrick Cregg that they will not have their contracts renewed at Easter Road.

Ma-Kalambay joined the club in 2007 but has not started a match since the 4-1 league defeat by Rangers in December.

Moroccan international Benjelloun moved to Hibs in 2006 but has recently struggled for first-team action.

Cregg has been at Easter Road for 12 months, having left Falkirk to team up with former boss John Hughes.

Hibs finished in fourth place in the SPL this season, clinching a Europa League qualification spot in the process.

Cregg and Benjelloun worth a look?

Benji is a player that just needs an arm around him. Mowbary knew that which is he was a key player under his regime.  Cregg is a player of limited ability but so is foster, I'd have him.  I'm with Bb on moutinho every time I've seen him he's impressed me.  Sign all 3 if had a say

Guest ally s

Benji could well be worth a look.  On his day he's a very good, creative player who knows where the goal is.

Cregg is shite and I wouldn't want him anywhere near our team.