Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

MM comments ....

Guest rocket debris

Much like I refuse to believe that Aberdonians are known to be as tight as a ducks arse.

At least we stand our hand and are generally first to the bar, before the wos scum steal the gantry.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest rocket debris

I can't say I've ever kept a note of who goes to the bar first and where they're from etc.

But now you've mentioned it, I'll have a pint of Amstel thanks.

Sorry. I just went to get you one but the bar's not there any more. A man who said by the way more than once and his friends stole it.

Sorry. I just went to get you one but the bar's not there any more. A man who said by the way more than once and his friends stole it.

And the only reason you've lost your bar is because you Aberdonians are soft as shite, a JC said....

::)

(I hope all Aberdonians reading this realise I'm not one for social stereotyping, unlike Rocket, the tight fisted sheep shagger that he is...  ;) )

Guest rocket debris

And the only reason you've lost your bar is because you Aberdonians are soft as shite, a JC said....

::)

(I hope all Aberdonians reading this realise I'm not one for social stereotyping, unlike Rocket, the tight fisted sheep shagger that he is...  ;) )

Fucking right. I'm not messing with a concrete jungle kid who's associates knifes and shags innocent barmaids.

Fucking right. I'm not messing with a concrete jungle kid who's associates knifes and shags innocent barmaids.

Perspective, facts. Not a bad starting point.

DT is sh*t. I've spent the last 3 or 4 weeks tuning in there but it's sh*t. It is nothing to do with AFC.

Exceptions being some very astute posts from time to time but overall, it's sh*t.

The problem with DT is it's tragic compulsion with needing to "be different" and it's falsehood at claiming to be of superior intelligence.

Well, quite.

McGhee has to bin some of these gutless weasels who just arent up to it. Hes culpable for picking them but hes right, when they cross the line they have to accept responsibilty. Unfortunately, I fear more of the same for as long as Wiggy Milne is at the helm. Free transfers that no other fucker wants!