Saturday 30th  March 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Ross County

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

So... remind me how much it cost

And by timing I assume you mean right after they'd awarded Team Calderwood a (what was it) 3 and a half year contract?

What a great decision that was.  We know you've been keech in the cups, but here's a three and a half year contract.  A year later, "Hemmin.. yer keech in the cups. Consider yersel fired, and heres over half a million quid by way of severance because of that contract we gave ye."

Seriously, the club is run by people who make retarded kids look like Stephen Hawking.

Spot on.

The shit we are in is mainly down to whoever sanctioned  "Team Calderwood" an extended contract.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest rocket debris

Are you allowed to eat the sandwich in the theatre?

Much as your pathological need to belong is, your suggestion of concensus on an online webchatspeaksite flies in the face of your self proclaimed intelligence.

Avoid the questions if you like and this also smacks of personal inadequacy, let alone debate ignorance but your quest for collective harmony is one thing, your failure to articulate your collective credo quite another.

Guest rocket debris

Your amateur psychology and use of metaphors leaves a lot to be desired rocket.

Your avoidance of matters of substance are more revealing however.

Guest rocket debris

Let it go fatjim, let it go. Use your intelligence to read again before you utter again.

Your pathological need for the last word may take you deeper than you are prepared to go.

Guest rocket debris

To fire Team Calderwood and pay off Motherwell for Team McGhee?

I think it was a lot of money... lucky for us it was worth it...

...oh... wait.

;D

Is your point that the board should not have awarded the contract, the board should not have fired Calderwood or should not have hired McGhee?

Guest rocket debris

So I can eat the sandwich in the main auditorium then?

In order to assist you understand your own religion, I have moved on to the source of the credo that you subscribe to.

So in answer to your question. Kelt was arguing things with myself to which I agreed with. hence the use of the phrase preaching to the converted.

What that has to do with a pathological need to belong or a quest for collective harmony is beyond me. I'm not the one who flits from forum to forum spouting drivel like some alcoholic OAP in the hope that someone might actually find me interesting.

No offence like.

I was keeping up with this thread quite nicely... right up until the mention of sandwiches. That distracted me because I haven't eaten tonight.

Guest rocket debris

And there was me thinking my comment was to this post.  ;)

Re-recording the record is not necessary. Some posters have been very clear on their sangwich definition. The originator, the preacher to you of the credo that you are already converted to, was asked to articulate his point as between you, you fail to address the most fundamental question, that being, for any persons of lesser intelligence than you two that may be privy, is what exactly are you saying?  Re-read the record. 

Guest rocket debris

It is my impression that you two like the sound of your voices but not being attendees at Pittodrie, have nothing of substance to contribute to any worthwhile debate on matters AFC. I could be completely wrong in this regard and I apologise profusely if I am.

I will not insult your professional psychological qualifications by conjecturing at why two persons, self proclaimed intelligensia and followers of the same credo, would engage diversionary diction rather than answer the simple question. 

It is my impression that you two like the sound of your voices but not being attendees at Pittodrie, have nothing of substance to contribute to any worthwhile debate on matters AFC. I could be completely wrong in this regard and I apologise profusely if I am.

I will not insult your professional psychological qualifications by conjecturing at why two persons, self proclaimed intelligensia and followers of the same credo, would engage diversionary diction rather than answer the simple question.

I dunno about FJ, but I've no fucking clue what you're talking about  ;D

Let's keep it that way.

Guest rocket debris

I dunno about FJ, but I've no fucking clue what you're talking about  ;D

Let's keep it that way.

I agree. Concensus at last.

It wasn't difficult thicko. You started a thread. I asked you which one of three possible interpretations we were meant to take from your inarticulacy. Posters such as ajja and TF and others added some valuable feedback. You said nothing before this vyou say nothing now. You are full of shit despite your supposed need for fuel.

I agree. Concensus at last.

It wasn't difficult thicko.

Let me correct that for you.

"It wasn't difficult, Thicko."

If you're going to cast aspersions on another's mental capacity you may first want to proofread your posts. :)

inarticulacy.

inorite?

Guest rocket debris

Great,  personal insults from rocket thread ruined.

Please do not look beyond the "insult". Forget the substance, style is all. Hey, how about a ban if you don't like the truth?

Guest rocket debris

Let me correct that for you.

"It wasn't difficult, Thicko."

You stick with the style, buddy. When you have something of substance to contribute to a debate involving AFC, some of us might listen. 

You stick with the style, buddy. When you have something of substance to contribute to a debate involving AFC, some of us might listen.

I just asked the remains of my Valley of the Moon Zinfandel (2008; fantastic year, I'm told) wtf you were talking about and I regret to inform you it has no idea either.

Guest rocket debris

Is your point that the board should not have awarded the contract, the board should not have fired Calderwood or should not have hired McGhee?

This was the question you avoided.

Hook in there fishing for your pedantry.

This was the question you avoided.

I didn't avoid it, I just sort of didn't read it in the first place :D

And to answer your question... my point was neither option you presented.

You're going to learn a lot if you hang out with your Uncle Kelt, that's for sure.  Already you've learned about proper nouns, now you're going to learn about false dichotomy.

Go on... learn about it. Then come back and apologise for presenting me with one.

Then learn about antecedents and tell me why that last sentence I posted was a hideous failure.

What else?

Oh yes, I can really recommend the Valley of the Moon Zinfandel (2008)

The service in this office is fucking shocking, though.

Guest rocket debris

Some of us endured a horrible night at Pittodrie. Some of you didn't. Some posters on here presented contributory opinions to the subject you started, a subject you don't appear to wish to discuss any more. That's fine, uncle. I'm sure there's plenty of kids in here you can play up for. Just don't start subjects you know fuck all about or are unprepared to follow through on just because mad got rid of you and you have an overwhelming need to hear the sound of your own shite.