Saturday 27th April 2024: Ā kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

šŸ”“āšŖļø Come on you Reds!Ā āšŖļøšŸ”“

Absolute fucking pish.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The budget this year was a lot lower than last. We've got a new stadium to fund and two massive cup defeats, three if you include Sigma, which have cost the club a packet of money. All I can see is a reduction in budget again and the hopelessness of it all just overwhelms me.

Maybe a little ralisation beginning to dawn?

Ā 

I heard AFC's player budgweting put succintly last season- "Milne expects top three finishes with a bottom six budget."

Ā 

I've never heard Milne say he expects a top three finish.Ā  At the 2008 AGM they said they budgeted for 5th place in the league, and we went on and finished 4th.Ā  No idea what the actual league targets for this season are though.

I spent over an hour last night trying to describe Tuesdays shite and our season as a whole to a lifelong AFC supporter friend emigree. It was wholly depressing: my only positive thought was "this time next year I'll be abroad too!"

Does not get any easier. Well you dont have to sit in the freezing cold watching the shite on the park but it still hurts as much. For those saying they wont even look up results even that is hard. There are times we have been out somewhere and I have been thinking for 2 hours until I get my text from my parents. How are the Dons doing, whats the score LOL. Maybe I am just a sad bastard LOL.