Saturday 27th April 2024: Ā kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

šŸ”“āšŖļø Come on you Reds!Ā āšŖļøšŸ”“

Absolute fucking pish.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I spoke to Mark McGhee after the Sigma away game, he promised me he would turn things round and get the players trying and a performance like that would not be seen again.

Ā 

Mark you fucking liar, go fuck yourself.

[/quote

Ā 

They have improved since then to be fair. We conceeded 4 less tonight.

I spoke to Mark McGhee after the Sigma away game, he promised me he would turn things round and get the players trying and a performance like that would not be seen again.

Ā 

Mark you fucking liar, go fuck yourself.

Ā 

I wouldn't say he was a liar, he'll just say anything for a blow job, something that a lot of people seemed quite willing to do in between having his kids.

Ā 

It all wasn't true after all. Who'd a thunk it eh?

We are NO better since the much heralded return of Mr McGhee. We are no further forward in any way.

Ā 

All that money wanked away on absolutely fuck all. I hope the people responsible are well impressed, no other cunt is and I defy anyone to define something indicative of progress of any sort.

Ā 

I agree. And even the pie sales have dropped since MiniJC lost weight

LS dodging the McGhee questions on the Hat.

Ā 

My brother told me the score and I just shrugged. I'm really past giving a fuck. Those who had our doubts about this were called fake fans and were told to get behind the manager and the club. After all the stick we got, I'm very happy to say "told you so". I appreciate that it's a shit attitude to have but people were really that sanctimonious and patronising so I don't really care.

Ā 

Roll on The Shire vs Livi on Saturday.

Ā 

:)

Ā 

Ā