Saturday 27th April 2024: Ā kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

šŸ”“āšŖļø Come on you Reds!Ā āšŖļøšŸ”“

Absolute fucking pish.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not surprised, and that's possibly the worst thing about it.

Ā 

We should beat lower division sides every day of the week, having two chances to beat them and still failing to do so is fucking criminal.

Ā 

There is no back bone, no heart and no character - not just in the team, but in the whole club.Ā 

Ā 

The club is fucking dying a slow painful death.

We are NO better since the much heralded return of Mr McGhee. We are no further forward in any way.

Ā 

All that money wanked away on absolutely fuck all. I hope the people responsible are well impressed, no other cunt is and I defy anyone to define something indicative of progress of any sort.

Ā 

We're worse.FACT. Financially and footballing-ly.

Simple as McGhee has to go! :hammer: Absolute shambles fuck a step back its more like a fucking car ride back

Ā 

I fully understand your feelings, but I don't believe that getting shot of MM is the solution ..... punt half the fucking team more like!

Ā 

TAXI FOR KERR, MCDONALD & IFILĀ  :wave:

I fully understand your feelings, but I don't believe that getting shot of MM is the solution ..... punt half the fucking team more like!

Ā 

TAXI FOR KERR, MCDONALD & IFILĀ  :wave:

Ā 

Kerr he made captain, Ifil he signed. McDonald he insists upon playing.

Ā 

I am not advocating that he should be binned but for fuck sake, don't try to pretend that he has a great deal of culpability here.

I stayed until the very end to watch mcghee walk down the track to the tunnel and he didn't give a fuck!

He shrugged his shoulders, smirked when someone threw a scarf and then had the cheek to turn round and argue with a fan.

At least JC roared at them to get down the tunnel and looked liked he cared.

Mcghee should be ashamed.

The problem is money.Ā  We don't got none, and regardless of the manager we're going to see this scenario played out again and again.

Ā 

Unfortunately we fail in the cup every time and Europe is likely to be a thing we only made under Calderwood, so money won't be coming in.

Ā 

And with a chairman who is tighter than Scrooge McDuck aff Ducktails we won't be getting any money there either.

Ā 

So we're left with no money.

Ā 

The result of this is a slow strangulation. The club used to thrash around like Michael Hutcheance... but soon we'll settle down to a nice quiet death.

Ā 

Ā 

Not surprised, and that's possibly the worst thing about it.

Ā 

Ā 

Indeed.

Ā 

I actually don't give a fuck is sacking JC was right or if McGhee was the right replacement. We'd still be getting pumped out the cup by some absolutely shite outfit or other whoever was in charge.

Ā 

I really want to be angry about tonight's result but why should I bother caring when it's clear that very few people AFC actually do?

Saw a young loon walking out with tears in his eyes at the end of the game.

Ā 

He'll learn soon enough like the rest of us.

Ā 

Honestly couldn't give a fuck anymore.

Ā 

I don't mean to come off as harsh, but you should have kicked him in the arse for wasting tears on that shower of shite.

Ā 

Ā 

Im not angry I just feel nothing.

Ā 

That sums up how I'm feeling at the moment. Nothing/numb/almost lost for words (not like me!)

Ā 

At FT I text 'Fucking disgrace' (with wee angry smilie) however I've not really been angry. Like someone else said, I'm not really that surprised with hindsight, despite predicting a 3-0 win.

Ā 

Season over.

Seems like I picked the right season to leave the country.

At least no-one here has the slightest clue about "soccer" and so I don't have to explain how shite my team really is.

Ā 

I still get a slagging email from my father-in-law every week, but I can easily ignore that - much like I'll ignore going online to check the football scores from now till the World Cup.

Ā 

Ā 

I still can't believe the game. I can believe the result as Raith out-fought us, out-played us and wanted to win. After 20 mins, once again as we have all seen, resorted to aimless punting it up. And once it was clear that it wasn't working, we changed to 4-3-3 with Aluko as the spearhead and aimless punts up to him!Ā  :hammer:

Ā 

Raith deserved to win and good on them. Stuck to their tasks well, defended brilliantly and was unlucky to score only once.

Ā 

Why McGhee didn't hook McDonald, Kerr or Ifil, I will never know. Absolutely awful performances. It actually looked like we were playing with nine men. We've seen it all before and it still hurts.

Is midfield the real problem?

Yet again McDonald and Kerr were pish. This seems to be a recurring theme when we get beat.Ā  They played really well vs celtic, hibs even going back to the rangers game, but put them up against raith or falkirk and they struggle.Ā  I don't know if they get more time and space against "bigger" sides or if they simply can be arsed for a change but they seem incapable of any kind of performance against "stuffy smaller sides".Ā  If they play well we generally do, if they don't defeat or mind numbing draw is usually the result.Ā  Perhaps MM should bin them and try 2 of fyvie, Duff, Young or Marshall in there.Ā  At the very least changes need to be made there this summer.

Ā 

Another point:

Last 4 games vs hearts, celtic, hibs and united: 10 goals scored

LAst 5 games vs Raith, Motherwell, Falkirk, St Mirren: 0 goals scored

Ā 

wtf?

Is midfield the real problem?

Yet again McDonald and Kerr were pish. This seems to be a recurring theme when we get beat.Ā  They played really well vs celtic, hibs even going back to the rangers game, but put them up against raith or falkirk and they struggle.Ā  I don't know if they get more time and space against "bigger" sides or if they simply can be arsed for a change but they seem incapable of any kind of performance against "stuffy smaller sides".Ā  If they play well we generally do, if they don't defeat or mind numbing draw is usually the result.Ā  Perhaps MM should bin them and try 2 of fyvie, Duff, Young or Marshall in there.Ā  At the very least changes need to be made there this summer.

Ā 

Another point:

Last 4 games vs hearts, celtic, hibs and united: 10 goals scored

LAst 5 games vs Raith, Motherwell, Falkirk, St Mirren: 0 goals scored

Ā 

wtf?

Ā 

What he has at his disposal, are a bunch of players that are happy enough playing the 'glamorous' ties of the SPL, the Rangers, the Celtics, the Hearts, the Dundee Uniteds of this league but are not man enough to roll up the sleeves against hard working sides that will get in your face, get 10 or 11 men behind the ball and fight for every ball. Raith Rovers did that over the two legs, looked more hungrier and wanted it more and thoroughly deserved their win. An absolutely disgusting performance and utterly pathetic.

Ā 

Couldn't agree more GS. Absolutely pathetic performance from one of the most important parts of the team and our 'captain'.

Ā 

Below are some comments made by Stewart Milne in a radio interview this afternoon.Ā  I stole this from antoher AFC forum:

Ā 

Ā 

People having a go at the manager in the manner they did helps no one.

Ā 

We are all very angry and upset by what went on.

Ā 

I feel for Mark and a lot of other people at the club because the result is a real kick in the teeth for them.

Ā 

I know how hard they have all been working, in difficult conditions, to improve our situation.

Ā 

They will continue to have the board's backing as they endevour to put this latest terrible result behind us.

Ā 

If fans choose to continue to express frustration towards me it's something i can live with.

Ā 

But the manager is going to need their help and i hope they will eventually come to accept that.

Ā 

Ā 

It's our job to help him (McGhee) as much as we can.

Ā 

There is a strong football budget in place for the football operation to help him do that.

Ā 

It isn't open ended, we are still in the real world so we are affected by the current financial climate.

Ā 

The manager will make his judgements on the players - those he wants to take in as well as move on.

Ā 

Once he has done that we will move forward and support him in the work that has to be done.

Ā 

Ā 

We know there will be severe financial consequences.

Ā 

There will be a kick back in the form of reduced attendances between now and the end of the season.

Ā 

But we can't just give up, we will work through it.