Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Serious question... would you really not take him?  If he cut out all the shite, the guy can play football and in fairness to him doesn't fucking hide. Not saying it's my choice, but putting it out there...

He's a dick, but better player than Kerr (probably) and McDonald (definitely).

He's a dick, but better player than Kerr (probably) and McDonald (definitely).

Kind of my take as well Kow.  Good mates with Eoin Jess too so must know we're a better club than the Ribena Bunch in Edinburgh. But let's face it he's a mercenary, as long as we were to offer more money than Hertz he'd move. I really don't think we could afford that to be honest, unless he reckons he's going to be marginalised now JJ is in there.

I wouldn't want Stewart anywhere near an aberdeen shirt. He was hilarious to watch on wednesday, an odious little cunt who is too busy moaning and giving the refs a desperate urge to send him off to play any football. I can't remember much 'quality' he's produced.

Better than kerr and mcd for sure but who isn't?

Aberdeen's main priority is developing Fyvie and far better influences could be found than Stewart.

From the BBC transfer Day section:

1447: This from our Welsh cousins: Swansea City's out-of-favour striker Stephen Dobbie is expected to make a transfer deadline day loan switch. The Scotsman has been linked with a loan move to the end of the season to Championship play-off rivals Blackpool."

Not sure about that, who's gonna fall over in the box and win them?  ;)

Good point, although both Mackie and FF seemed to be deploying the 'lean backwards and fall over 'cos the defender isn't willing to keep you up' tactic against Hearts. I think FF might have won the free kick for Young to score when he did it.

Stewart would be like Mark Kerr with goals in him and a bit of passion. He is a decent player but his petulance would have to be tempered.

We are going to need a penalty taker now.

How old is he now? I doubt he'll ever be anything other than a petulant, moaning faced fuckwit.

If I was McGhee I wouldn't even contemplate making a move for Stewart, I see no qualities that would add anything to our team.

From redweb:

"I am still working very very hard to make sure there is someone else here by tomorrow night for the game against Falkirk. We will miss Lee (Miller) if he goes, but hopefully we will compensate Lee's loss by bringing someone in.

"Part of the money from Lee would be available to me to sign players, but it doesn't necessarily mean I will be spending it now.

"As I understand it Steven MacLean hasn't quite reached a severance payment with Plymouth, but I am still hopeful I will be able to bring him in.

"We need someone who can hold the ball up and link the play for the midfield players. He is one player I am looking at as well as a few others."