Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Scottish Cup Round 5

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

His cup record was fucking ding, Dave.  There's no grey area there.

Don't need to. It wa QotS.  Atrocious doesn't even begin to cover it.

He had some fantastic results, a 3-2 win at Tannadice, a 1-0 win at Parkhead, Copenhagen, Dnipro, Bayern.

However, the bad was fucking awful. 3-0 to Hearts, 4-1 to Hibs, not to mention the "Big 3".

Completely agree with QoTS though, won't deny I was hoping to see him hanging from the Castlegate by the time I got home that day. But this is all in the past and has as much relevance to this thread as me telling you that I just got a parcel from DHL delivered right now.

I'd prefer Raith as Airdrie is a complete shithole, however I'd be okay if we got them so that I can complete my Lanarkshire hat-trick so to speak

Guest rocket debris

Source?

Your suggestion that there is debate possible on this point reveals either that you place too much emphasis on the minute percentage of Dons fans that frequent webchatspeaksites or that you live far awy from the North East, where most Dons fan live, and are not in tune with them.

Your suggestion that there is debate possible on this point reveals either that you place too much emphasis on the minute percentage of Dons fans that frequent webchatspeaksites or that you live far awy from the North East, where most Dons fan live, and are not in tune with them.

I was basing it on the number of people who turned up for the protest, including the taxi driver that picked them all up!  :thumbsup:

Guest rocket debris

Completely agree with QoTS though, won't deny I was hoping to see him hanging from the Castlegate by the time I got home that day. But this is all in the past and has as much relevance to this thread as me telling you that I just got a parcel from DHL delivered right now.

There was no irrelevant context that sparked the extraordinary reaction. As always, there is an alternative view.

With this insane differentiation being sought between "rival" webchatspeaksites and perhaps also differentiation being sought by reason of geography, with this insane delusional stance that many here have taken with regard to our actual history and with the insane denial that some are suffering from, it appears that everyone else can be called a cunt but that poor little Jimmy is immune from any criticism, despite his conduct both on and off the pitch being deserving.

I was well aware of the extraordinary sensitivity on here but my point was not a gratuitous attack on him. For the record, I posted on the busier site (that many of you seem to detest) before Saturday that booing him would be retarded. I agreed with most of you in this regard.

It is history. Two words, adjective and accurate, provoked a remarkable defence and brought it way off topic. Move on. If you really think there is a MMG group, wise up. Yes there are retards on that site but lets face it, there's a couple of beauts on here too, but to generalise against the busiest AFC site and contrive this differentiation between you and them is nuts.

Guest rocket debris

I hope your not sitting waiting for a response, it may take quite a while to trawl through all 250 odd posts of yours to find out just which one is the most ridiculous...

He already responded. Keep up. And hey beaut, for the record, please have the intelligence and balls to debate next time.

There was no irrelevant context that sparked the extraordinary reaction. As always, there is an alternative view.

With this insane differentiation being sought between "rival" webchatspeaksites and perhaps also differentiation being sought by reason of geography, with this insane delusional stance that many here have taken with regard to our actual history and with the insane denial that some are suffering from, it appears that everyone else can be called a cunt but that poor little Jimmy is immune from any criticism, despite his conduct both on and off the pitch being deserving.

I was well aware of the extraordinary sensitivity on here but my point was not a gratuitous attack on him. For the record, I posted on the busier site (that many of you seem to detest) before Saturday that booing him would be retarded. I agreed with most of you in this regard.

It is history. Two words, adjective and accurate, provoked a remarkable defence and brought it way off topic. Move on. If you really think there is a MMG group, wise up. Yes there are retards on that site but lets face it, there's a couple of beauts on here too, but to generalise against the busiest AFC site and contrive this differentiation between you and them is nuts.

Yes there was. The only reason JC could be brought up and it been relevent was if we'd drawn Killie, we haven't, so move on.

I got bored reading the rest of your post. I have a parcel to open.

Guest rocket debris

Yes there was. The only reason JC could be brought up and it been relevent was if we'd drawn Killie, we haven't, so move on.

I got bored reading the rest of your post. I have a parcel to open.

No, it was not. Read it again. Use your brain. This celebration of not being able to complete a sentence or two is a modern thing.

He had some fantastic results, a 3-2 win at Tannadice, a 1-0 win at Parkhead, Copenhagen, Dnipro, Bayern.

However, the bad was fucking awful. 3-0 to Hearts, 4-1 to Hibs, not to mention the "Big 3".

I'd prefer Raith as Airdrie is a complete shithole, however I'd be okay if we got them so that I can complete my Lanarkshire hat-trick so to speak

All of the "fantastic" results amount to fuck all if you don't win the tournament in my book. (I'm speaking moreso of the domestic cups, of course)

Guest rocket debris

All of the "fantastic" results amount to fuck all if you don't win the tournament in my book. (I'm speaking moreso of the domestic cups, of course)

Absolutely. To get to a final is seen as an achievement... by a loser.

It is a paradoxical but profoundly true and important principle of life that the most likely way to reach a goal is to be aiming not at that goal itself but at some more ambitious goal beyond it.

Arnold Toynbee

English historian & historical philosopher (1889 - 1975)

Absolutely. To get to a final is seen as an achievement... by a loser.

Arnold Toynbee

English historian & historical philosopher (1889 - 1975)

We should be winning the league then?

Are you so scared that McGhee is not actually the saviour of Aberdeen Football Club and that he has so far proved that he no better manager than Calderwood and that is the reason you continually make references to Calderwood and bring up this tired old argument? A bit of chip on the shoulder?